Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

“Human behavior, peculiar it seems, some thrive on hate, some love and dream”

When I made it home, I ultimately blew off my mom and headed straight for my room. Tonight I was going to find out what had happened to him, even if it took all night long. I didn’t know where to start exactly so I made up a list of things that I already knew: anger problems, seclusion, dark places, red eyes, not dying, and mind control? I laughed at my list, if someone had randomly picked this up they would think I was some creepy kid with no life. I decided I would start by typing in what I knew and read up on it. Needless to say a good two hours later I still had nothing, I didn’t know what to make of it. I wanted to rule out the whole non-human idea but my possible outcomes on this were slim.
“Frank?” I looked over at mom standing in the doorway.
“Hey,” I grinned.
“You okay?” she walked over with a plate of pizza.
“Yeah, just doing homework stuff that’s all.” she sat it down and looked at my sheet of paper. Reading it over she laughed softly.
“Homework?”
“Ok, maybe it’s just... something for fun.”
“Are you writing a story?” she straightened out my hair.
“Maybe,” I groaned fixing it back to the way I like it.
“You and your monsters I swear,” she laughed walking out. The word caught me by surprise.
“Monsters?” she stopped and looked back.
“Well you’re writing a story about a vampire aren’t you?” my body went stiff as everything began to fit together.
“Yeah, v-vampires,” I tried to keep my voice calm. She grinned walking out and shut the door. I turned back and grabbed the piece of paper looking it over. I had thought that the possibility of him being non-human were just my way of explaining things. I never thought it could be real. But vampires, they aren’t real, they can’t be. I quickly typed vampires in on the search bar and waited for things to come up. I scrolled down not finding anything worth my time, so I went to the related searches and my eyes fixated on one, vampire sightings and attacks. I quickly clicked on it, waiting for the page to download I began to get restless. I wanted proof that I was wrong, that Gerard wasn’t the living dead. I wanted to be insane, not right. How could Gerard, someone so... amazing be damned to a life of no soul? It made no sense, it couldn’t make any sense. The page finally downloaded with my patience growing thin, and by reading the pages summary I quickly learned it was created by some guy out near California who had supposedly watched a vampire attack and seen them before. I didn’t know if he was credible or not, as I read his journals most seemed to be the same thing over and over again. But I knew that there was no other possible reason for Gerard’s attitude, that I was in fact right, when my eyes landed on a drawing he had done of the vampires eyes. When I looked, I felt as if I were looking into Gerard’s, only these were blue. The bright blue eyes with it’s deep swirls of red, just like his. I looked over at his sketchbook that laid a mess on my bed and got up, walking over to it I began to go through it. Hoping there was something to explain what had happened that night By every turn of the page I found no help, just numerous dark images, till finally I found one that made me gasp. He had done a drawing of me, sleeping in my bed. My eyes instantly shot up to my window, I got up and darted to it seeing it was unlocked. I used to always have this locked, why wasn’t it now? I quickly locked it and tossed his sketchbook to my bed. My chest tightened as I looked back at the eyes on my computer screen, I was almost certain that Gerard was a vampire, I just had to prove it.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, because it's a filler. If I get let's say.... 5 comments then I'll update again tonight and you'll get a long chapter. If not...then I'll update it in a few days.

Also..add me on myspace! http://www.myspace.com/crakr_jak661

"LoveHateTragedy" by Papa Roach

So..comments?