Big Time Trouble

Make It Count

Los Angeles, California
Monday
May 12, 2010


“DOGS!” Gustavo Rocque shouted loudly.

Mind you his voice could cause an earthquake…

The members of Big Time Rush popped their heads out of the lounge that was set for them at Rocque Records.

“You called Gustavo.” Kendall said with a skeptical look.

“We are taking a trip. I need to find Griffin a new band.” Gustavo said with a huge strain in his loud voice. “This time a girl group.”

“What about us?” James asked crossing his arms. “I though we were your only group.”

“Yeah!” The rest of Big Time Rush exclaimed together.

Gustavo held his head in frustration.

“You dogs listen very carefully.” Gustavo said narrowing his eyes that hid behind his shades. “Griffin told me, no more like ORDERED me to find a GIRL GROUP to manage, along with you dogs. So you dogs will listen to what I’ve told you and GO WITH IT!”

Gustavo shouted the last part and shut himself in his office. Kelly, his assistant rolled her eyes at her boss and stood in front the boys.

“Don’t worry, nothing is going to happen to Big Time Rush.” Kelly explained to the group that looked a bit frightened. “Alright, we are all flying to New York to pick out a new girl group. The auditions are going to be held in two days from now at a music theater in the city. So here are your tickets and go get packing before Gustavo causes another earthquake.”

The boys took their tickets and they all smiled with big grins.

“Well what are you waiting for?” Kelly exclaimed, “Move it!”

With that Big Time Rush returned to Palm Springs to start packing for their trip to New York City.
--------------------
New York City
Skyline Avenue’s Hangout (aka- Zoe’s house)
Same Day


“Hey Zoe, why do we have to always go with your plans?” My friend Rayne asked sitting next to me on the sofa.

We were waiting for the other people to arrive so we could jam out a bit.

“Because my plans are super awesome.” I smiled crossing my arms.

Rayne rolled her eyes at me and we started watching TV. A few minutes later the rest of the band showed up, along with our publicist, Nina. Ryder, Josie, and Renée were in tow.

“Hey Nina, what’s up?” I asked shutting off the TV.

The rest of the group sat around the room in random places.

“Well I have some news for you guys.” Nina said with a smile. “I know that Waterfall Records dropped you guys and all but I am still your publicist. Even though it is not my job to find you guys gigs I found a gig for you guys.”

“Really, oh my God! That’s awesome.” Josie smiled clasping her hands together.

“Wow thanks mum this is great news.” Rayne said with a smile.

“Where’s this gig going to be? Is it gonna get us to the top?” Ryder asked as he lounged on a comfy chair.

“Well I pulled some strings and a friend of mines got you guys a gig two days from now at the Rockefeller Center. In the morning during the Today Show. So this is going to be broadcasted worldwide.” Nina explained looking around. “So your homework is to set up the songs you want to sing and perform, four songs only, and rehearse it then give it to me right after you practice. Understood?”

“Yes ma’am!” Renée said standing up and saluted her.

“Aye aye cap’n.” I said giving her thumbs up.

“We are so going to rock.” Ryder said fist pumping the air.

“Yup, we so got this mum, you can count on us.” Rayne grinned leaning back on her seat.

“Hell yes, let’s do this guys.” Josie said jumping up while clapping.

-------------------
May 13, 2010
Ryder’s Garage


“Ok guys let’s rehearse the first song.” I said hooking up my wireless guitar.

“I Want You To Want Me.” Rayne said also hooking up her guitar wirelessly.

“Renée?” I asked turning around.

She was sitting behind the drums with drumsticks ready. “’Ready.”

“Josie?” I asked looking at the bass player.

“Ready, willing and able Zoe!” She exclaimed strumming her bass guitar once.

“Ryder?”

“All set.” He replied giving his guitar a strum.

Rayne and I gave each other a nod and Renée took her cue to start.

(Me:Zoe)
Hey!
(Hey)

(Zoe)
I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm begging you to beg me

(Rayne)
I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'm begging you to beg me

(Renée)
Shine up your old brown shoes
Put on a brand new shirt
Get home early from work
If you say that you love me

(Everyone)
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I
See you crying?
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I
See you crying?
Feelin' all alone without a friend
You know you feel like dyin'
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I
See you crying?

(Zoe)
I want you to want me, yeah
I need you to need me
Oh, I'd love you to love me
I'm begging you to beg me

(Renée)
Shine up your old brown shoes
Put on a brand new shirt
Get home early from work
If you say that you love me

(Josie) &(Rayne)
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I
See you crying?
[Zoe](Crying)
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I
See you crying?
Feelin' all alone without a friend
You know you feel like dyin'
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I
See you crying?

(Everyone)
Come on

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
Oh, I'd love you to love me
I'm begging you to beg me

I want you to want me
I said
I want you to want me
I want you to want me
I said
I want you

The song ended and I clapped happily.

“Well you guys this is awesome we sound great and have a great band.” I said turning around to face everyone.

“I agree, you girls sound amazing, now let me take some of the spot light now.“ Ryder said giving me a thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes and switched spots with him.

“Alright then!” I exclaimed scaring everybody. I grinned at the glares they sent me. “Chemicals Collide. Ryder the front mic is yours.”

We ended up rehearsing ’I Want You To Want Me’, ’Chemicals Collide’, ’Losin’ It’, and ‘Your Drug Is My Love’ three more times. Ryder kept messing up in ‘Losin’ It’, I kept missing the notes in ‘Your Drug Is My Love.’ But the last time we rehearsed all of the songs in the order we would sing them ,in the Today Show and it came out perfect, or somewhere near there.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, what'd you think? <3
comments are appreciated :]]

-Shainaa

I Want You To Want Me- KSM
Chemicals Collide-Boys Like Girls
Losin' It- FallBrooke
Your Love Is My Drug- Ke$ha
(I OWN NONE OF THE SONGS) :]]