Status: will update as soon as possible.

You're Not Alone

As Red as an Tomato

Lost... What is lost? Lost could mean anything. You could be lost mentally and physically. You could be so lost that ypu don't even know where you are. Just like me, for instance. My name is Rebecca Davidson, Becca for short, and i am 16 years old. I have pale white skin with pitch black hair, snake bite, my eyebrow is pierced, a monroe piercing, a nose stud and a septum piercing. I stand at the height of 5'6" and I have a sleeve and a half of tattoos. Anyways, I have been lost for the past 2 months. The day i was officially lost, was the day that i got seperated from my family. I remember that day just like it was yesterday, and it was one of those major disasters. It was a very trajic day I don't know what happened but EVERYTHING is utterly destroyed. So ever since the state of California sent people to help with the disaster i have been set in a orphanage waiting for someone to adopt me, but no one will adopt someone like me. Why is because i am considered an "emo freak". But anyways lets start of the story of my pathetic life as an orphan.

Today, was just like anyother day. I was sitting in my "room" listening to my music minding my own business. When Lily walk- no more like saunters - in like she is the shit.

"What the hell do you want, Lillith." I asked already annoyed by her presence.

"It's Lily you freak!" She screamed in her high pitched sqeaky voice.

"Do you really think i give a flying fuck what your name is?" I glared. "You were born with a gay name like Lillith not Lilly so get used to it."

"Yea well to you it's Lilly so if you call me other wise I will have to hurt you." She glared right back.

"Yea because I am so scared you. What are you gonna do scratch my eyes out with your fake nails or are you gonna pull my hair like the pussy as wimp you are, Lillith?" I smirked knowing that she was about to throw one of her pathetically hilarious tantrums.

"Ugh!!" She screamed before she stomped out of the room like a little kid.

I smirked in victory and turned my music up louder, rocking out to the blissful screaming that came through the speakers. It must have 10 minutes before Dylan, Zane and Luca came into the room with shit-eating grins on their faces.

"What?" I ask with a smile.

"What did you do to Lillith?!" Dylan asked with a laugh.

"Nothing that will hurt her... physically."

"Well it was probably amazing because she looks like a tomato that is being pumped up with air that will explode any second!" Luca said with a hearty laugh.

Now in case you were wondering Dylan has pitch black swoopy hair that covers his left eye and has snake bites. He is stands at the height of 6 feet with somewhat of a lanky build and both of his arms are literally covered in tattoos. Zane has pale skin like me with jet black hair where it is short in the back but his bangs are down to his chin but swooped to the side to cover his left eye. He doesn't have any piercing or tattoos. He stands at the height of 6'6" but the body of a football player. Meaning he has an 8 pack!!! Luca has the same the same piercings that I do, has an olive color for skin but instead of have black hair like the rest of us he has golden brown hair that covers his right eye and has sleeves and some on his chest. He stands at the height of 6'1" and has muscle but not as much as Zane but more than Dylan.

"Did she seriously look like that?!" I asked with a giant shit-eating grin on my face.

"Yes! When we saw her we practically fell on the floor laughing! She was seriously red in face!" Luca said laying down next to me.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Dylan yelled randomly.

"Why the hell are you yelling?!" Zane yelled rubbing his ear since it got yelled in.

"Did anyone finish their Bio homework?!"

"SHIT!!" We all yelled in panic rushing to get the bio book and paper to start the homework that was due tomorrow morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think and if I should continue. :)

~Hayley