Status: will update as soon as possible.

You're Not Alone

Speechless

Today school was like any normal day. Went to all my classes and had the best time ever! Please note the sarcasm in that sentence. Might as well tell you what happened huh?

----

"Finally! We made it!" Dylan yelled running through the door of our first period class, which was World History.

"Yea with one minute to spare." Snorted Lillith with a sneer on her face.

We just ignored her and walked to the back of the class to take our seats. Mr.Tutwiler started his class long lecture after he took the attendance.

"Who can tell me who the Patricians were in ancient Rome?"

Nobody raised their hand as he looked around the room. Sighing I slowly rose my hand.

"Yes, Ms Davidson? Would you please answer the question?"

"The Patricians were a high class group of Rome usually friends or family of the emporer. But their class is third in line after the Senators. They were also one of the wealthiest families." I replied.

Mr. Tutwiler grinned and thanked me for answering his question as he did so Lillith "descreetly" coughed "nerd" into her hand. I glared at her and said,

"At least I have the brains to actually pass my classes."

"At least I have friends!" She glared.

"Okay 1) that was the worst comeback I have ever heard! 2) I have all the friends I need. 3) at least my friends like me for me because I actually tell them the truth of who I am unlike you." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up you fucking whore!"

"Make me, fellow orphan!"

"I'm not an orphan!"

"If you are not an orphan then how come I see you 365 days a year 24/7?"

She just glared at me while everybody in the class laughed at her. She glared harder then ever before while her face turned a bright red.

"Hey you might want to calm down before your head explodes. Oh wait nevermind you can continue being angry because nobody wants to see your ugly face anyways."

-----

Well that was my day. Zane, Dylan, Luca and I were sitting in my room having a blast when Ms Cockle walked in with a pissed off look on her face with Lillith right behind her with a smirk on her face.

"What's this I hear about you being mean to Lily during World History?"

I faked shock and replied with, "Why would I do that? I would never do such a thing! That's just rude!"

"Mhm... okay don't make me talk to you about this again."

Then she and Lillith walked out leaving us to silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while... Enjoy!!!