Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Prologue.

"Wan' a drink?"

"Mmmm."

"We're goin' on in ligh'... fifteen minutes."

"Mmmm."

"Yeh've gotta say more 'n "Mmmm" Oli."

"Mmmm."

"Holy fuck yeh annoyin'."

"Mmmm."

Matt stared at me, and then stomped away, letting out a stream of profanities. I laughed quietly and sat back, watching hundreds of kids milling around the stage and waiting for BMTH to come out. Honestly, I wasn't feeling it tonight. I didn't feeling like performing, but I had to do what I had to do. Plus I would never let my fans down. I'm not that type of guy.

"Olieh!"

I twisted around and saw Tom come flying at me. "Come quick! Yeh've gottah see 'im."

"Who?"

"This blonde guy."

"Tommeh, how many times 'ave I told yeh? I'm not gay."

"Yes, but I am, and I'm a good brotheh tryin' teh conver' yeh."

"To.... gay-ism?"

"Yep."

"Yeh a crazy. Geddoff, I've gottah go on in ligh' five minutes."

He frowned and scrunched his eyebrows. Then he turned back and grabbed my arm again and pointed. "Look at 'im though! He'd be enoug' teh make any straigh' guy go gay!" he yelled. I looked to where he was pointing. It was dark inside of the concert, but I through the flashing lights, I could see a tall, lanky boy, wearing a flat-brim hat with a hoodie pulled over his head. He looked slightly awkward because of this height, but it seemed as if everyone knew who he was.

He was laughing, and girls and boys alike were clinging to his arm. He had big, light blue eyes, a nose piercing, and he had a very wide smile.

I turned away. I don't care. He's just another one of those boys that Tom's trying to get me to fall for. The same kid. I'd probably never see him again anyways.

Tom's got mental problems, I say.

Still swooning over the boy, Tom was practically drooling, I pushed him backstage and I shook my head walking away. Tommy was always trying to get me to turn gay. He's such a little freak, but he's my brother, and he's here to take pictures for Bring Me..., so he has to be here.

I don't know how much more of this... "converting" I can take.

Hello. I'm Oliver Sykes, lead singer (or screamer) of Bring Me The Horizon, tall, handsome, loads of tattoos, quiet, dark, loner, taken, and definitely not gay. I prefer tacos over hot dogs, if you get my drift.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHKAY.
So I finally got around to doing this.
A few things.

1. Sorry if the accent sucks. I haven't done accents in quite sometime.
2. Sorry if the accent isn't as heavy as Oli's really is. Because quite frankly, I'm not sure that:
xa. I can type that.
xb. You would be able to read it. I'm sure you could hear it. But not read it.
3. This is a co-write
4. It is Kyle Burns and Oliver Sykes
5. It's slash.
6. Sorry it's short. But it is a prologue. It's not meant to be a chapter.
7. It'd be nice if you commented or subscribed. ^-^

xoxo, Kristen