Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 12

"So why have you been so busy? You're never that busy when it comes to me." Amanda says, waving around a french fry for emphasis. I lick my lips and look down at my nachos. They no longer look appealing.

"Erm, 'ell, stuff's been a 'lil crazeh, aroun', ya dig?"

She eats her fry. Her mouth is open and I no longer think she's cute when she eats. "Yeah, but you always make time for me."

A piece of food flies out of her mouth. My face twists in disgust, but she doesn't seem to notice. I push around the cheese in my cup. It just looks disgusting. "I know, bu'... thin's are get'in' complica'ed. I'll, uh, try 'n make more time fo' yeh. Promise." I mumble.

"You'd better. Things are getting lonely Oliver."

"I understan' tha'. Bu' I am in a ban'. Yeh pre'y muc' signed up fo' this when yeh sai' yes teh bein' meh girlfrien'."

Yeah, but I wish you weren't anymore.

She makes a noise. It sounds like a whale in heat. How disgusting.

I look over at the booths. The FTSK one is so brightly decorated and everyone looks like they're having a ball, everyone except for Kyle. He looks like he's about to cry. I just want to knock over all this food, make Amanda vaporize, and go running to him, scoop him up in my arms, and kiss him, making everything okay again.

Honestly, the only reason why I can't is because I have a reputation. This damn reputation. I want to kill something. I see an ant on the floor and step on it harshly. When I'm done squishing it's brains out, I immediately feel guilty about it. I'm such a horrible person.

Amanda's still talking to me, but I wasn't listening.

"Well, I have to go unpack now. Okay? I'll see yo-"

"M'kay. Bye. I'll see yeh la'er. Love yeh." I say quickly, waving her off and kissing her cheek. She looks at me funny, but nods and walks away. I get up quickly, knocking over my chair in the process and run over to the FTSK booth.

"Kyleh!" I yell, waving my arms. He looks up, a funny look on his face. I run over and do exactly what I was supposed to do. I scoop him up and wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Babeh, please dun't loo' ligh' tha'. S'makes meh sad." I grin, pressing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

He bites his lower lip. "You have to go help Amanda unpack." he mumbles, pushing my arms away.

I feel hurt.

I grab his hands. "Kyleh, please dun't do 'is teh meh. I-I... I realleh lo-ligh' yeh. Gimmeh a chance. I'll prove it. Yeh'll see." I mumble.

He takes a swipe at his eyes and I lean forwards, kissing a small tear running down his face. A small smile tugs at the corners of his lips.

"You'd better prove it to me Oliver Sykes, or I'll never forgive you." he giggles, kissing my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so crappy and boring and all that jazz.
D: I kept forgetting to update.

Uhh.
I need to advertise. x]
Can y'all read some stuff for me? Kthnx.

intermission. is based off of the movie The Object of My Affection; Feat. Paul Rudd/Amo Gulinello.

Crossing Blurred Lines is a co-write; Feat. Caleb Turman/Garrett Nickelse + John O'Callaghan/Kyle Burns.

lovely. is an original incest slash. x]

curiosity. is just an original slash. It's totally random. x]

Carrion is a collection of 30 oneshots, all of them feat. FTSK. :p

Through Hollow Eyes is a fan-fic slash incest co-write with yours truely, No Tomorrow (; ; Feat. Andy Sixx/Original Character (Younger Brother).

Kay.
Done now. x]

**com/sub.

xo,
Kristen