Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 14

“OLIVER. OLIVER SCOTT SYKES.”

“Ehy? Wha-“

“Are you even paying attention to anything I’m saying!?”

I play with Kyle’s bracelet on my arm. “Uhm, yeh. ‘f course.” I mumble. Amanda looks paranoid.

“You’ve been totally off with me. What the fuck is wrong with you? You act like you don’t even want to be with me anymore.” She hisses, glaring. Her eyes are slits and her nose is pointed down towards me, as if I’m something smelly.

She still hasn’t got a fucking clue about Kyle and I. I plan to keep it that way too, and then break up with her. I can’t stand her anymore. She’s just a stupid little whiny brat that keeps bitching to me about everything I do. Like, even my own existence is annoying. Why she’s still hanging around? I don’t know.

“Jus’… ‘lot wit’ tha ban’, sorreh. Uhm, we ‘ave a’lo on our minds, yeh know? S’nothing personal. Promise.” I say, reaching across and taking her hand in mine. I imagine maggots growing all over her hand and I want to pull away. But being a good boyfriend; I don’t.

She huffs and then smiles. Honestly, if she wasn’t such a slut, she’d be amazing. She’s pretty and smart and… everything. She just likes to pull down her skirt for anything and everything that walks. What a waste. She’s gorgeous really.

“Okay, okay. I get it. It’s alright. I’m just tired and I get grouchy. But you know that.” She sighs. I lean over and press a small kiss on her lips. “I should probably go get some sleep.” She mumbles, pulling away. I nod and sit back down. She stands and straightens her jeans out before waving and walking off.

As soon as she’s gone from sight, I’m out the diner and running towards the FTSK bus. I throw the door open and run to the back, past Marc who punches my arm for making him drop his phone, and back to the sleeping quarters. I stumble over to Kyle’s bunk. It’s curtains are closed and I yank it open.

Kyleh!” I holler. He snorts and his arm shoots out, smashing into my nose. I yelp and tumble backwards. Kyle’s eyes snap open and he grunts and falls out of bed on top of me. “Yeh din’ ‘af teh punch meh in teh nose yeh know!” I mumble, wiping my nose. It’s snore, but not broken.

He cooes. “Sorry baby.” And then kisses my nose. I grin and he scrambles off me and back onto the bunk, patting beside him. I struggle up and climb into the warm blankets. He giggles and crawls on top of me. “Didn’t mean to hit you there. You just scared the living daylights out of me.”

“S’okay.” I mumble, slipping my arms around his waist. He straddles my waist and leans down, licking my upper lip. I smirk. “Wha’ yeh doin’?”

“Nothing.” Kyle says innocently, grinning. “I’m just making you feel all better. You complaining?”

“No fockin’ way.” I mumble, my hands running through his soft, blonde hair, pulling him down to my lips. He giggles and pecks my lips and down to my jaw, nuzzling his nose. I can’t help but think he’s like an adorable little puppy. His cold hands find my waist and I shiver gently.

“You like that?” he mumbles, rubbing circles on my exposed hipbones. I moan softly and he smirks against my neck. And then I find myself half naked. I don’t even remember my shirt coming off. But his lips are all over my chest, licking anywhere he can reach.

“Slut.” I groan softly, tugging on his hair. My nipples shrink and harden to small nubs when his hands find the front of my jeans and rub teasingly. My cock twitches and fills slightly. His lips cover my right nipple and I moan, bucking into his eager hands. “Su’ a filthey slut.” I whimper. He giggles and sucks and nibbles gently. His hands unbuckle my belt and undo my fly and his cold hands wiggle into the front of my jeans, stroking gently, rubbing up and down, digging his fingernails into my slit.

I cry out and my eyes roll to the back of my head. “Fuck you’re sexy.” He mutters, switching nipples. His hand lets go of my dick for a second and he cups my balls, tugging and squeezing hard. “I want you to explodeOliver.”

His tongue licks wet, delicate trails up and down my chest and my stomach tightens. My head falls back into the pillow and I arch my back up towards Kyle. He grins against my stomach and grabs my dick again, tugging and squeezing in all the right places. I don’t even know what’s coming out of my mouth. Just filthy words and his name. Over and over again. He’s muttering all the things he wants to do to me in my ear and his… magical fingers dance all over my cock, pushing it down towards my balls. He pinches head of my cock and digs his thumbnail into my slit and that’s enough to make me explode all over his hand and the front of my boxers. I cry out and rock my hips against my hand. He moans hotly in my ear, pumping my erection until I’m completely spent.

I lay against the bed, sprawled out, fighting to catch my breath. Kyle’s hand slips out of my boxers and he sits up, licking his hand clean, staring at me. I can feel my dick stirring again.

“Sto’ doin’ tha.” I breathe. “S’makin’ meh all hot again.”

He giggles and keeps going until his hand his clean and then crawls onto my chest. “You know. You’re accent makes everything so much sexier.”

I laugh faintly and reach over to unbutton his jeans, but his hand stops me. “It’s alright.” He says, grinning. “Just watching you was enough.” He winks, biting his lower lips seductively.

This blonde just wants me to rape his sexy ass, doesn’t he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Zomg. That was the... worst handjob ever.
It was better than nothing though, right? D:
Hahahahahaha.

I just thought being a pervert would make up for not updating for like, three months...
T.T
Jessie's probably like, "Geezus. When is that stupid girl going to update!? D<"
Lmao.

Glad you all weren't like, "What the fuck man. -unsubscribes-" Hahaha.

Ultraviolet Light
No Tomorrow
CharChar;
mike carden.
stawa
Aris.
Awesome Nerd
ElyRae
IntentToStartAFire
celeste
every road.
LorenElizabethxoxo
like a ross.
queenelizabeth12

I heart you wonderful people for sticking with us.
<3

**com/sub.

xo,
K

#nowplaying: The Burn - Framing Hanley