Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 15

I sighed as I stepped off the crowded bus onto the grey cement. I wiped the palms of my hand against my jeans and flickered my eyes around, searching for a familiar face.

I sighed in relief as I spotted Oli chatting to a bunch of fans. I trotted over to him and linked our arms together, to prevent from loosing him again.

He smirked at me and tried to squeeze my ass unconspiciously. I squealed like the little fan girl I was and swatted his hand away.

The fans started drilling questions into him, ignoring the aggraviated look he kept sending there way. It made me scared, for them.

"Eh, go fuck with Jonah or somethin' will yeh?" He snapped, swatting there hands away. "I ain't fuckin' goin' anywhere. Jeezus Ch'ist,"

They all frowned before walking away, mumbling incoherent things under there breath. He swiftly turned towards me and grabbed my hand, dragging me onto his bus.

"I thi'k it's meh turn to 'ive yeh wha' yeh need." He whispered huskily, gripping my pants between his calloused hands.

I shivered as my pants instantly tightened. I licked my lips nervously as I gazed up at his lust full eyes. His fingers slowly grabbed my-

"Olleh," Amanda's obnoxious voice rang out.

He quickly broke away from me and slammed himself into the metallic fridge, frantically trying to open it. I stifled a laugh as he practically stuffed himself in there.

"Uh, yea?" He questioned.

"Wha' are yeh doin'?" She raised her eyebrows, placing her manicured fingers on her bare, pale hips.

"Eh, Kyleh is thir'ty and I was bein' a good 'ost and all, gettin' em a wa'er." He stammered, trying to rack his brain for a little white lie.

She pointed at the messy counter, starring at him in confusion. "It's on theh coun'er top.." She trailed off eyeing him oddly.

"Oh.." He smacked his forehead. "Silly oh meh, I jus' to'ay's been a day."

"It jus' s'ar'ed." She picked up her cell phone. "I'll be off, 'ake care,"

"Yeh leavin?" He questioned, excitement laced in his voice.

"No..." Her expression changed to a hurt puppy dog. "Meh and Nicholls are goin' to get food, jus' like we did the o'her day."

Oli frowned, not trying to hide it one bite. "Oh, well, 'on't spen' too much moneh,"

She glanced at him oddly before sauntering out the door. I let out a breath of relief as the door latched successfully behind her.

Oli sighed and leaned against the counter, slumping his shoulders as a. "I despera'ely wan' teh git rid of 'er."

"Just kick her off." I shrugged. "Not so hard."

"S'not so hard?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up. "It's li'ght tellin' theh bloodeh fans I'm leavin theh band!"

I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth before shrugging. "Make her feel unwanted, just ignore the bloody git."

He paused and looked at me, really looked at me. He cocked his head to the side abruptly before patting my cheek. "'ave yeh been watchin'' 'Arry Poh'er?"

I grinned cheekily before shrugging innocently. "It's a good movie."

His phone vibrated and he quickly snatched it up, sliding it open. He frowned as his eyes quickly read the text.

"I gotteh go, weh 'ave a sound check." He muttered. "Tommeh didn't tell meh tha' I 'ad one today."

I jutted my lip out and stood up, bending down to his face. I pecked his lips softly before pulling away. "I guess I'll be goin' back to my bus, I'm tired."

He smirked. "Did I kee' yeh up las' nigh'?"

I bashfully ducked my head before shrugging. "It didn't bother me one bit."

He laughed and kissed my neck affectionately before spinning on his heel. "Yeh can slee' in meh bunk, no one's 'ere."

"I don't want them getting the wrong idea." I sighed brushing my hair down. "I know you don't want them to know at this moment."

He shrugged. "I could care 'ess when'ver they fin'e out."

I blushed childishly and fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Do you really mean that?"

"Wi'd all of meh hear', Kyle."

I licked my lips before jerking him forward and crashing my lips against his. He froze for a minute before kissing back. He trailed kissed down my neck and smirked against my skin. "Kyleh, I don't 'ave time for this." He whined trailing his hands up my shirt.

I stepped back and spun him around, patting him on the ass. "You better hurry back then, I don't got all day."

He didn't have to think twice before grabbing his phone and sprinting outside. I couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter as the door closed.

I brushed my hair to the side before yawning. I kicked my shoes off and climbed into his messy bunk, smiling peacefully as his all too familiar scent washed over me.

I didn't take me long for my eyes to grow heavy. I soon found myself falling into a deep sleep that included nothing than Oliver Sykes.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
OHHHHHHHHH.
Yeep...

So, stuff's happened.
Shit's real.
Boys are STUPID.
#$RESDF%#$^#^332

And yet they ask why I don't talk to them?
lol.
Jk,
I have like, lots of friends... that are guys.
NVM.
ZOMG.
That sounded like.. a slut.

Just.. Let's start over.
Whatdya think is gonna happennnn?

----Com/Sub!