Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 1

Me and Caleb walked through the horde of screaming girls aimlessly. Fans quickly swamped us, waving CD's and shirts alike in our faces. I grinned and quickly signed as much stuff as I could.

Caleb let out a breath of relief as they left one by one. I brushed my hair out of my eyes as I glanced back at him.

"Was that Hey Monday?"

"Mhmm." He nodded, stuffing his hands in his skinny jeans.

I sighed and bite my lip eying the frantic crowd. All I need now is too get tackled by screaming girls and dragged into one of the many mosh pits that occupied the crowd.

"What are we doing?" I jerked his shoulder back.

"Let's go backstage, yeah?"

My bored expression quickly stretched into a wide, shit eating grin as we took off sprinting towards the stage door.

Caleb shoved his all access pass in the guards face and sauntered backstage, assuming I was on my merry way.

I frowned as I fished around in my jacket pocket, coming up empty handed. I glanced up at the scowling guard and offered him a sheepish smile.

"It seems like I've misplaced my pass," I spoke up meekly. "But I assure you, I'm the drummer in Forever The Sickest Kids, I would really appreciate it if-"

"No pass, no way in." He grunted.

My mouth fell open as I groaned. I quickly pulled out my phone and threw my hand back in frustration as it read: SEARCHING FOR BARS.

I slapped my forehead and slumped my shoulders, edging closer to the intimidating guard once again. He looked down at me in annoyance.

"Look kid, You're not going in until you show me your pass." He crossed his arms, narrowing his black beady eyes at me.

"He's with meh."

I snapped my head up and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who is he and why is he lying to let me in? For all he knew I could some crazed fan.

"Uh, thanks?" It came out as a question.

He grunted in reply and walked off, not sending me a second glance. I frowned slightly before jogging towards the room that held my friends captive.

As soon as I stepped a single foot in the room, I was tackled to the ground. I winced before sitting up and laughing at the eager Pat that lay on top of me.

"Kyle!" He exclaimed.

"Pat!" I mocked him.

"Pat!" Kennedy exclaimed in a scolding tone. "Tame your alter-ego, Caleb and them might need a drummer some time soon."

I lost interest as another voice spoke up.

"Oh my good lord, is that, Kyle fucking Burns?"

I gasped dramatically and brought my hand to my mouth, "No way, Oh my god, this is every fan girls wet dream, Is that-" I gulped, "John Cornelious O'Callaghan, the fifth?"

He laughed and shook his head, bringing the brim of his red cup to his lips. I jumped to my feet and slid into the nearest empty chair.

"Hey, Kyle?" Kennedy inquired, smirking.

"Mhmm?" I asked, looking at him with an unsure expression.

"Are you still gay?" His lips broke out into a joking grin.

"Why," I played along. "Are you offering?"

"Maybe.."

I sighed and shook my head. "You're not my type anyways."

"Yeah!" Pat exclaimed, jumping into my lap. "Everyone knows me and Kyle are meant for each other."

"Everyone but Kyle." Caleb joked. "No, obviously I'm his type."

I shook my head. "Neither of you are my type."

"I'm starting to think you don't have a type." Caleb remarked, high fiving Marc.

"You'll see." I smirked.

Caleb rolled his eyes and whispered something to a grinning Austin. I watched in bewilderment as they exchange money.

I could only guess they were betting on me.

"Bring Me The Horizon is on now!" Tim Kirch announced, jogging in. "You guys, are next." He said motioning towards John and them."

Kennedy latched onto my arm and shoved a growling Pat off my lap. I laughed and glanced back at him as he barked.

"Let's go watch these dudes get shit faced."

I shrugged and jogged after him. We ran out the side doors and barged threw the crowd, getting knocked around as we pushed and shoved our way through.

My eyes widened as I stumbled over someones shoe, or someone and quickly tumbled to the eager ground. Kennedy swiftly shot his arm out and grasped onto my shoulder, tugging me back up.

I resurfaced just as Bring Me The Horizon ran out. Okay, let me rephrase that. They surged out eagerly, bouncing on the balls of their feet. They shouted at the crowd and pumped their tattooed covered arms up towards the sky.

____

We hurriedly ran back to the side door as if our lives depended on it. In a way, they did. Fans clung to us as we showed the guard our passes.

He muttered something under his breath and shoved the girls and boys alike back, yelling at them as they rebounded.

I picked up my speed and caught up with Kennedy just as we reached the door. He swung it open to reveal John and Pat, sitting across from each other.

They both starred each other down, not blinking or moving. I let out a sheepish smile as Pat glanced at me before meeting John's smirking eyes. He fist punched the air and let out a yell of triumph.

"I win!" He declared, putting one foot on the table.

Pat frowned and crossed his arms, pouting. "S'not fair, Kyle ran in like a Hyena. How do you expect me to act?"

"You're not suppose to react." Kennedy laughed, "That's the point of the game, dumb ass."

Pat frowned and muttered something under his breath before stomping off. I ran a hand through my bleach blond hair and sat down.

"John O'Callaghan is the winner of this years tournament!" Jared announced, trying to sound like they radio spokespersons.

"Jared," Garrett spoke up, mocking Jared. "Tell the lucky fellow what he receives as an award for this years tournament."

Jared glanced around and bite his lip before flickering his eye over to me. He smirked and my eyebrows quickly shot op as he yanked me forward and shoved me down in John's lap.

"He wins, this lovely boy." He elbowed me in the rib cage abruptly before leaning down to my ear level. "Play along."

I coughed and nodded eagerly. "Mhmm, not to mention I'm nice looking."

"Now, Mr. O'Callaghan, what is the first thing you're going to do with your prize?" Garrett leaned closer to us.

John looking up thoughtfully before grinning as an idea struck him. "We're gonna have hot passionate sex!"

Everyone immediately burst out laughing at my facial expression. I huffed teasingly at him and crossed my arms.

"I'm not just some toy."

"Alright, sweet pea." John tried to stifle his laughter.

"It seems to me we can't be in a relationship if you're just going to use me." I stood up dramatically and looked up, putting my hand to my heart.

"Kyle no!" He breathed out, "For, I am nothing without thee."

"As I am with you, For I cannot resist the urge to tear your clothes off your body and ravish everything within-"

"What the hell?"

There stood Oliver Sykes, the guy who helped my backstage. His eyes widened in bewilderment as everyone burst out laughing at mine and John's facade.

John shoved my off his lap abruptly and laughed as I frowned. I groaned and jumped up, adjusting my shorts in the process. I unlatched my belt before pulling it back as far as I could, successfully.

John quickly shot up, a sly smirk stretched across his face. I gulped as he raced forward with hands outstretched.

I didn't have time to blink as he yanked my camouflage cargo shorts down. I gasped as I stood in the middle of the room, clad in nothing but my shirt and kool-aid man boxers.

"And that's, Kyle." Kennedy trailed off, pointing at me.

I looked up, mortified. I desperately yanked my shorts back up as everyone laughed at pulled out there phones.

I latched my belt, through an extra hoop this time, just for precaution. I glowered at John's shaking form. Laughs wrakced his chest as I punched him in the arm.

"What's your belt size, Kyle?"

I frowned and jutted my lips our, crossing my arms across my chest. "None of your business."

"Extra small!" Caleb exclaimed, chuckling to himself.

"Everything about Kyle is extra small," Jonathan exclaimed teasingly, "If you know what I mean."

"Is not!" I exclaimed, stomping my foot.

This only seemed to cause everyone to break out in fits of laughter. Again. I slapped my forehead and slumped against the wall, cracking a grin myself.

Hello. I'm Kyle Burns, drummer of Forever The Sickest Kids. I'm lanky, drop dead gorgeous, loud, single, and is for a fact Gay. I prefer Tacos over Hot dogs, and no that is not a sexual phrase.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you guys liked this.
I'm really sorry if this is a terrible first chapter.
I would really love you, if you commented! :D

There appreciated and welcomed! I'm not gonna say, Hey! If you don't comment I'm not gonna post.

I really dislike the idea of that.
I will post, but if you comment...you win..A all paid expense trip to Hawaii!
Not really...but you can pretend you do! :D
How 'bout that? I'm gonna stop babbling...

:D, Jessie.