Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 3

We all ended up running over to McDonalds. Me and Oliver were good distance ahead of everybody else. I swung the door open and charged in, not sparing a glance back.

"Bloody hell!"

I froze in my footsteps and hesitantly turned around, wincing at the sight of Oliver's blood covered face. He stumbled in, caressing his nose.

"Shit." I mentally slapped myself.

I carefully guided him to the bathroom, leaving him at the sank. I hastily jerked some paper towels from the holder and rushed back towards him.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, grimacing.

"S'kay."

He held it to his nose for a few seconds before slowly pulling away, glancing at the napkins. He sighed and tossed them in the garbage, grabbing some more and wetting them. He leaned in towards the mirror and wiped the bloodline than ran down his chin, almost touching the tip of his collarbone.

My eyes grew hazy as I leaned in. My eyes widened in surprise as he copied my movements, our lips connecting slowly. My mind went blank as I instinctively poked my tongue out and lightly ran it over his bottom lip.

He instantly froze and shoved me away. I gasped as my back came in contact with the hard tile covered wall. I didn't have time to blink as I heard the swinging of the bathroom door.

I glanced up and briefly caught the sight of Oli hastily running out. I shook my head and rubbed my elbow, cringing.

I stumbled out of the bathroom, zipping my jacket up to my neck. I licked my lips and glanced around, realizing by now everyone else has had time to finally make it here.

I immediately jumped into line, directly in front of Caleb. He rolled his eyes at before curiosity sparked his mind.

"What happened to you and Oli?"

I tensed up before trying to shrug it off. "What'dya mean?"

He crossed his arms, "He ran like a bat out of hell."

"And?" I inquired, in a dull tone.

He frowned and dropped the subject, sighing to himself. I turned around and ignored him as the line started moving closer to the cashier.

"Welcome to McDonalds, is this for here or to go?"

I snapped my head up as Caleb pushed me forward. I swallowed and stepped up before gaining my composure

"Um, to go." I replied, digging through my wallet.

"Would you like to try our new wrap combo?" She questioned, in a monotone.

"No thanks," I waved her off, grinning, "I'm on a diet."

She laughed and smiled nervously, biting her lips. I sighed and looked up at the menu, what do I want?

"Um," I began tapping my chin thoughtfully, "Give me two southern style chicken sandwiches, a medium fry, and a large sweet tea."

"I can see you're following your diet." She joked.

I laughed along and fished out my wallet, handing her the exact change. I drummed my fingers across the counter as I waited for me receipt.

She brushed her hair back and leaned down before handing me the receipt. My smile immediately fell as I realized she wrote her number on it.

I swallowed and leaned over the register, smiling apologetically, "Um, sorry to say this darling, but I don't roll that way."

She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and turned beet red, dropping her gaze. I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"Don't feel bad," I teased, "If I were you, I would like me too."

She cracked a small smile before taking Caleb's order. I walked over to the end of the counter and grabbed my bagged food, along with my drink. I snagged a lid and straw before venturing over towards the rest of the guys.

I leaned against the table, next to Pat. He glanced up at me and smiled before sighing, "I don't know about you, But I'm starving!"

"Let's go towards the picnic tables." I suggested, standing up.

He quickly shot up and nodded eagerly. "That's a brilliant idea!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and attempting to drag me away.

I grinned and pulled my hand from his, jogging after his jubilant form. It seemed to take forever as we finally made it over towards the picnic tables.

Pat eagerly poured his food out, as if he hasn't ate in days. I laughed to myself and slowly opened my sandwich wrapper, sipping on my tea the whole time.

"What happened with Oli?" Pat spoke, his voice muffled by food being in his mouth, "He seemed upset or something."

I sucked in a deep breath and looked up at the sky. "I kissed him," I confessed, dropping my gaze and abruptly slumping my shoulders.

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed, his mouth falling open, revealing the food. I wrinkled my nose up in disgust before leaning in closer to him.

"You can't tell anyone." I ordered, in a threatening tone.

"I won't, my lips are sealed." He promised.
♠ ♠ ♠
I REWROTE THIS CHAPTER.
c:

I want to thank:
sydneyraex3
Darren Cordeux
Xxninny435xX

For commenting on the last chapter! :D

Comment and Subscribe please! :)