Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 4

That... gay kid fucking kissed me! Kissed.

Goddammit.

I wiped my slightly damp nose and pulled a cigarette pack out of my back pocket and went outside, leaning against the wall. Fumbling for a lighter, I dropped my cigarette and cursed.

"'avin' trouble Sykes?"

I looked up and saw Lee come out of the McDonald's. "Wha'? No. I jus'... neveh min'..." I mumbled.

"Oh come on. Yeh came outta teh washroom lookin' ligh' shit."

"Nothin'. It was nothin'."

"Dun't lie. Spill Olieh."

I looked around awkwardly and lit the cigarette, taking a long drag and then staring right into Lee's eyes. "'e fuckin' kissed meh."

His eyes widened and he snorted. "Kyle Burns kissed yeh!?"

I scowled. "Yes."

"But yeh no' even g-"

I slapped my hand over his mouth. "Yes, I fuckin' know tha'. Jus'... he feels a lil' embarrassed abou' it." I scratched my nose. "Dun't tal' abou' it. Kay?"

I just couldn't shake the feel of his lips off. He had such feminine lips. I wonder... Amanda. Think Amanda. Your girlfriend, remember Oliver?

I swallowed and looked around. Lee shrugged and walked back inside the fast food joint. Feeling alone and out of place, I dropped the cigarette and crushed it under my foot before walking back inside.

Jona handed me my drink, and I took a large gulp of it, sitting down beside him. He gave me a curious look and I shook my head, glancing at Kyle. He looked so incredibly uncomfortable, and kept looking around the restaurant.

Suddenly, he leaned over and whispered into Caleb's ear. The ginger nodded and then stood up. "I think it's about time we head back. Yeah?"

Everyone agreed and got up. I stood up slowly and suddenly, I was pulled aside. Matt stared at me. "Wha's wrong?"

I yanked my arm away. "Nothin'! Why do pepole 'eep askin' me tha?" I snapped. He held his hands up in mock surrender.

"Sorreh. I jus... You look ligh' somethin's botherin' yeh. Tha's all Olieh. I'm yeh friend, am I not? So shouldn' I be worriehd?"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Fuc'... I'm sorreh. There's a lo' goin' through my min' la'ley, and I'll... tell yeh when I'm ready. Kay?"

His lips thinned into a line and he nodded curtly. "Tha's fine Olieh. But remember, we're friends of yeh's. Yeh can' jus' go yankin' us aroun' ligh' tha'. We care about yeh."

I leaned over and hugged Matt. "Thanks."

He smiled and then pushed me forwards. "Le's go."

When we got back to the hotel, I went straight up to my room and locked the door, flopping on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a good fifteen minutes before pulling my phone out and pressing the quick dial.

"Oli!"

I winced and held the phone away from my ear.

"'manda?"

"Baby! What's up? I haven't heard from you in ages!"

"'s been less than a day. Wha' are yeh talkin' abou'?" I asked, laughing. She giggled.

"I know! But I already miss you."

"I miss yeh too, tha's why 'm callin', yeah?"

"Yeah." I could just see her smiling. I sat up and played with the hem of my t-shirt.

"So wha' are yeh up to?" I asked, trying to make small talk. I was actually really tired, but I wanted to talk to her.

"Nothing really. I thought I'd just go out with a couple of the girls to the club or something. What are you doing tonight?"

"Oh... Ehy. Nothin'. Tehmorrow's gotta show. I need teh sleep. So yeah... Tha's wha' I'm doin'."

"Oh you're no fun Oli. Go out! Have fun!"

"Bu' I'm sleepeh."

She giggled. "You're so cute."

I smiled faintly and fell back down on the hard pillows. "I guess I'll le' yeh go now teh 'ave fun. Say 'ello to teh girls for meh. Love yeh."

"Okay. And yes, I will. Love you too. Bye!"

"Bye." I sighed, shutting the phone and putting the phone on the nightstand beside me, kicking my shoes off in the process.

Laying back down on my back, I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Goddamn.
WHY CAN I NEVER MAKE THESE CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY LONGER!?
Holy crap on a sandwich.

I'm sorry you guys. I really am. I don't know what's wrong with me?
And you guys waited for a filler too. D:
>.<

Thanks for sticking with us:
Darren Cordeux
Xxninny435xX
string of letters;;
Andysixxscaresme
MiniMCR
John OMFG; (x2)
you amaze me.
Catch.You.Now
Jack B. Barakat
Ultraviolet Light


Comment/Subscribe?

xoxo, Kristen