Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 6

"Hey! Dickface! Yeah you, Jona, you jackarse."

I turn around and see Caleb stalking towards us, the scowl on his face enough to scare away the grudge. Caleb gets over to us and reaches out, shoving Jona roughly. He stumbles a bit.

"Oi! Wha' teh fuc' yeh doin'?" yells Jona.

"What do you think you're doing!?" hisses Caleb right back in his face. He shoves a finger on Jona's chest and spits. "Talking about Kyle that way. For crying out loud, he's matching. Kyle Burns does NOT match."

"Teh fuc' yeh talkin' 'bou-"

Suddenly, Caleb rears his fast and slams it into Jona's nose,. I yell, grabbing Caleb's shirt as blood spurts from Jona's nose. He howls in pain clutching his face.

"Yeh stupid jackass!" Jona yells. Caleb struggles against me. For Caleb to be this close to cursing, whatever Jona did must have been pretty back. Caleb twists around and kicks his foot.

"Meh 'ucking' 'amileh jwels!" I holler, dropping to my knees and letting go of the redhead, grabbing my balls. Caleb scowls at me and turns back around.

"Why would you call Kyle weird!? He hasn't done a thing wrong to you! Now he's this matching, normal, non-Kyle kid. He's completely gone insane! Plus you've made him depressed." he hisses, grabbing Jona's collar, slamming him against the wall. I wince, seeing his head slam against it. Jona screams.

Blood is pooling to the ground at their feet, and Jona's eyes are wide. "Loo' man. I didn' mean it ligh' tha'. I was jus' playin' 'round."

"My foot." hisses Caleb.

Jonathan looks just as mad and goes over. "Honestly, Kyle hasn't done anything to you, and you go around talking like that behind people's backs. Besides, YOUR TATTOOS AREN'T NORMAL. It's freaky and weird."

Jona scowls.

"Le' go of meh."

"No. You'd better go apologize to Kyle. Besides, how would you like it if one of your favorite bands goes around and calls you weird and not normal? How the heck would you feel!?" asks Jonathan.

I manage to get up, my knees wobbling. My balls are still throbbing, but I manage. "Loo'. Jona didn' mean aneh of it. A'ight? Where's Kyle?"

I turn around, and see him standing there wide-eyed. Tom is standing next to him looking horrified.

Tom grabs his arm and drags Kyle away. "Gah." I muttered, slapping my forehead. "Yeh guys are idiots. Teh whole lot of yeh." I mutter at all the guys standing there. Blood is still spewing from Jona's nose, and Caleb's still holding his collar, and Jonathan's standing there, fists balled.

I grunt and move, following Tom and Kyle.

I see them go into the dressing room, and shut the door, and I follow, pressing my ear against the hardwood.

I can hear someone crying, and it's probably Kyle, because I can hear Tom's voice. "Kyle, loo' at meh. They... they didn' mean aneh of it. I promise."

I close my eyes, and I can imagine Kyle sitting there sobbing his poor little eyes out. I press my forehead against the rough door, and I grunt softly. We're such idiots. I swear. Suddenly, I realize that the sobbing and the talking has stopped. My eyes pop open, and I press my ear against it again, hearing nothing.

I raise my eyebrows.

What are they doing in there?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhh...
I don't even know man. :S
Sorry it's so short, and the fight scene is crappy.

X_hello_hello_X
you amaze me.
Ultraviolet Light
Xxninny435xX
Darren Cordeux
MeBeManda?
X_hello_hello_X
sydneyraex3
Dim witted fool
Mega-Saurus-Rex

Thanks for the comments. :]

Comment/Subscribe?

xoxo, Kristen