Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 7

I looked at Tom, unsure of what to do. He put a finger to his mouth and grinned before abruptly swinging his hand back and hitting it against the wall.

He made a loud groan before he started moaning. My eyes widened and I jumped up.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Follow along!" He ordered.

I hesitantly bite my lip and nodded slowly. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I quickly shut it and looked down, fidgeting with my feet.

"Come on, Kyle!" Tom moaned out, smirking.

I gulped and nodded, I tilted my head to the side and clenched my eyes shut and started moaning. I could feel the blush make it's way to my cheeks.

"Don't be shy!" Tom moaned out.

I could feel the blush that filled my cheeks getting brighter as my vocal cords erupted and cried out. I breathed deeply and tried to calm down my breathing.

"Just like that, Kyle!" Tom moaned.

I grinned cheekily and gave him a thumbs up. He smirked and became silent and pressed his ear up against the wall.

"He's gone.."

I shrugged and casted my gaze down and rubbed my fingers across my knee out of habit. I swallowed hard and stood up, towering over Tom's confused face.

"I thought you want him to-"

"No," I mumbled opening the door and walking out briskly.

As I passed by BMTH's tent whispers erupted and I held my head down lower.

"Can't fight yeh' own battles, Can yeh?" Jona yelled.

I slowed down and clenched my eyes shut. I quickly brushed my hair out of my face in habit and slightly picked up my pace.

"Kyle! Come 'ere!"

I ignored him and kept walked, almost under The Maine's merch tent. "Hey Kyle!" Pat screamed, grinning madly.

"Hurry!" John yelled, eagerly.

"Look at 'em he's 'fraid were gonneh hurt 'em!" Jona yelled.

I walked under The Maine's tent and sat down, burying my face into my hands. "What have I done?" I muttered.

"Yeh didn't do anythin', It's was meh an' Jona's bloody faults,"

I shot my head up at the sound of Oli's voice, He was frowning and pinching his hair in between his thumb and finger.

"Well you didn't say anything.." I mumbled.

"I called yeh weird.."

"Everyone know's I'm weird, But Jona.." I mumbled. "He meant it for real, in a harsh way.."

"Maybe, But still, He doesn' 'ave no righ' teh say that,"

"What's done is done," John spoke up.

"Yeah! And-" Pat got cut off.

"Kyleeeeee! Come on! SHOW TIME!" Kent screamed, running by me.

I jumped up quickly and waved to the guys. "Sorry, Gotta go!"

I jumped over a cooler and sped off toward the on coming stage. The crowd was growing by the minute.

"Testing, Testing!" Jonathan yelled, obviously testing the mike.

I scampered up to the guard and shoved him my pass. He stepped by and let me through. I quickly ran up the steps and sat on my drum stool. I picked up my sticks and slowed my breathing.

"Okay, since everyone is here now," Jonathan yelled.

"Me and Jon wanna talk to you guys 'bout something!" Caleb added.

"Yeah, this is a serious matter," Jon notes.

"How to say this..." Caleb mumbled.

"Are you breaking the band up?" A fan yelled.

Jon laughed and shook his head, "Nah, Were too cool for that. This is mainly about-"

"People and there feelings," Caleb cut in. "People.. Mainly jerks... Say things that hurt other people.."

"Yo, Caleb your soundin' like a total spazz," Kent joked.

"Sorry, I don't know how to word it.."

"What Caleb's trying to say is, No matter who you are, Your perfect being you," Jon explained. "That may sound corny, But if your not being you.. Then who are you? Just because the real you doesn't match, may act weird... Or even if you are a spazz like Caleb, Don't change."

"Yeah, some.. Crap happened earlier.." Caleb trailed off.

"What?" That was the only word the fans were screaming.

"Someone.. Told Kyle," Caleb explained gesturing toward me. "He was a freak, a weirdo. Too tall, too skinny.." He muttered. "He overhead them talking 'bout him.."

"Who?" The fans screamed, some of them looked mad..

"I'm not gonna say.." Caleb said. "Even if it's tempting.."

I could a million eyes on me.. It was nerve wrecking. I fidgeted on my stool and fiddled with the bass drum, drumming my fingers across it out of habit.

"Alright, Enough of me!" I yelled a slow grin making it's way on my face. "It's time to play!"

"Yeah, Par-tay!" Marc screamed.

Even with us playing, I could feel his eyes boring into my skull. It wasn't that noticeable to fans. It's just.. him.. It's hard for me to not notice.

Some fans still looked upset while others stared up at me in sympathy, some looked uneasy while other looked really mad. I didn't know what to do..

----

"Okay, guys I hope we'll see you later!" Jon screamed into the mike.

"Yeah, come to our next show!"

"Come meet us, we'll sign your whatever you want us to sign.." Kent trailed off.

"I think we should go before Kent makes this awkward," I teased, standing up.

"Yeah.... I see that coming into my future." He joked.

We all ran off, sweaty and thirsty. The stage guy threw us some water bottles, I quickly snatched it mid air and tore the cap off.

I guzzled half of it down, smiling in content. My shirt stuck to me, plastered to my body. It didn't leave anything for your imagination. I followed behind Caleb and handed him my water, telling him to hold it.

I pulled my shirt off and wadded it up in my hand. I grabbed my water back and threw my shirt behind the merch tent. I snatched my water bottles cap off and sneakily walked behind John O'Callaghan. He was talking to Caleb, using hand movements to animate his words.

I held my bottle up and tipped it over. He froze and tensed up, before spinning around.

"KYLE!" He shrieked.

"Ooooh, John, I didn't know you like it rough," I teased.

He narrowed his eyes and ran toward me. My eyes widened and I picked up my feet and shot off, him screaming behind me.

"When I get you I'm gonna beat you!"

"Jeezus, I poured water on you," I yelled.

"So? This is my new shirt!"

"Stop being such a girl!"

"Your gay!" He yelled.

"So?"

"Well... Nothing. I have no comeback!"

"Obviously!" I yelled.

I ran around BMTH's tent and shrieked when I felt his hand grasp my shorts and boxers in a fist full.

"Stop! Wedgie!" I shrieked.

He laughed teasingly, "So? Stop being such a girl!" He mocked, tackling me to the ground.

I stayed quiet and peek up through my hair to see all of BMTH standing there, with raised eyebrows. Well minus Jona, he was holding a wet wash cloth to his nose.

"Do I wan' teh know?" Oli asked.

"Hold on," John ordered.

Before I could blink I was slapped upside the head. I gasped and pushed him off, I yanked him up by his shirt and smirked as his eyes widened.

"Who has the upper hand now?"

"U-uh.. I'm sorry!"

I shoved him jokingly and shrugged. "It's fine brah, Friends?" I asked, putting my fist out.

"Friends," He said, his fist colliding with mine.

"Now are yeh gonna shut up and tell meh wha' jus' happen'?"

John laughed and eyed them all hesitantly. "Yeah.. Kyle poured water on me."

"Of 'course he did," Oli mumbled.

"Any who.. I'll see you later, John!" I yelled, dropping him and shooting off toward my bus.

I ran onto the bus and crawled in my bunk sighing. For ounce I wished I could have a normal no drama day.

But everyone knows Kyle Burns hardly gets whatever he wants.
♠ ♠ ♠
We love comments.. :)

Anyways, I wanna tell you all a story.

See, lately I've been lacking interest in almost every story! :(
I was on the verge of a writers block and I was frustrated at myself for
not being able to find any good stories to read.. Then I came across a TRACE CYRUS STORY! :D

And it is really good. :D I love it. I didn't even enjoy reading Kyle Burns or Oli Sykes stories!
I've been lacking reading any Trace Cyrus or Metro Station related stories..

So.. In shorter terms, All I need was a good old Trace Cyrus story to cheer me up! :D
Weird.. Right?.