Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 8

"Oh Kyle, righ' 'ere."

"Tom, harder."

I yank my ear from the door, my brows furrowed. Another erotic moan comes from behind the door, and I raise my eyebrows. Tommy's... fucking Kyle!? Since fucking when?

Something stabs at my chest and I turn on my heel, marching straight back to the Bring Me The Horizon bus. The sexual frustration is unbearable. My little brother can get a good fuck, and I can't even? What the bloody hell?

I grab my phone and speed dial quickly. "'Manda?"

"Oli!"

"'Ey dahlin'. Yeh wanna come for a visit?"

"Are you serious?" she squeals excitedly. I chuckle.

"Yeh. I wanna see yeh. I miss yeh a lo' yeh know."

"Awh, Oliver, that's so sweet. Of course I can; just for you of course."

"Realleh? Tha's fantastic. When yeh comin'?"

"I can be on my way now if you really want me to."

"Of course I do! Then I guess I'll see yeh lateh then, 'eh?" I sigh, smiling and leaning against the wall.

"Mmmhmm."

"Kay. 'Love yeh."

"I love you too. Bye Oli."

"Bye doll."

I hang up and flop onto my bunk, staring at the top of Lee's cot. Ten minutes later, the bus shakes as a door slams. I can hear giggles and I peek out of the bunk. Tom comes in, tugging on Kyle's hand towards the washroom. I stare at them, taking in their appearances.

Their hair is mussed; clothes rumpled. Tom's fly is open, Kyle's button down is open revealing his pale chest, and their faces are flushed. Suddenly, Tom stops and loops his arms around Kyle's waist, slipping his arms underneath the plaid flannel, pulling them together. I see their lips touch, hands wandering, groping, touching, feeling.

Their mouths are wide open, and Tom places hot kisses along Kyle's jaw and neck, down to his chest, and his lips envelope the small, pink nipple. Kyle arches his back and moans loudly, letting out the exact, erotic moan I had heard earlier. His head falls back as he grips onto Tom's shoulders.

If this wasn't my brother, I would've stayed and watched, but I felt something pierce at my chest and I felt as if Tom was betraying me.

I snarl and rip the curtains open.

They jump apart quickly at stare awkwardly at me.

"Teh 'ell do yeh think yeh doin'!?" I yell.

Tom slips an arm back around Kyle's waist. "Wha' yeh mean wha' do yeh think we're doin'?" he asks incredulously. He has a stupid smirk on his face, and I just want to knock it off.

Kyle looks away shyly and buries his face into Tom's shoulder.

"Yeh gropin' an' touchin' an' shit."

"So? Since when 'ave yeh cared wha' I do?"

"Since now." I hiss.

Tom rolls his eyes at me. "Wha'ever. I dun' care. I'll do wha'ever I wan'. So jus' shut yeh mouth." he growls, pulling Kyle towards the back. I grab Kyle's arm and yank him back towards me.

"I dun' think so. Yeh stayin' with meh."

His cheeks are lightly dusted with pink, and he turns and gives Tom a pleading look. Tom grabs Kyle and pulls him back.

"Fuck yeh. I'll do wha'ever I wan' with meh boyfrien'." he spits, hugging Kyle to his side.

"Yeh boyfrien'!?"

He shrugs. "Yah."

And with that, he pushes Kyle into the washroom and shuts the door in my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Er... Well hello there!
Do I always take a long time to update? D:
I'm sooooo sorry. :(
<3

Commenters<3
X_hello_hello_X
IntentToStartAFire
WHOAAA
Ultraviolet Light


com/sub.

xoxo, Kristen