Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 1

Jennifer's P.O.V.

"I am the fastest in this universe." , i said to myself. I was running, flying. I was the fastest. You know why? Oh,you dont.. I am late. We are late. We? Me and my twin sister. Late for ..? For dinner ! My mom will be so mad at us! But why is Jessica so slow?! "Jessie! Can you be a little faster please!" i shouted over my shoulder. " You slow down!" she yelled as she kept walking behind me. I sighed and didnt even slow down a bit.

Jessica's P.O.V.

"You slow down! " I yelled at my crazy twin sister Jennifer. I know that mom is going to be mad at us. Because we are late for dinner. But we were with our friends, thats not something bad! But Jennifer is hurrying too much. I started running to catch up with her but something stopped me... A jet-black car was driving towards Jennifer, too fast.. Too fast for me to push Jennifer aside. Jennifer wasn't running, she was stumbling. I saw the fear in her eyes and It was all happening so fast! I couldn't breathe. " JENNIFER RUN!"

Jennifer's P.O.V

I was running across the street when I saw a jet-black car, so fast, coming towards me, I tried to run but my feet were not moving. Thoughts raced in my brain. I had to run. NO! I heard Jessica screaming ; " JENNIFER RUN!" . Then I saw a light and a weird sound of ... a car. Then I was blinded and a horrible pain struck me, so hard, It was so painful. I wanted to scream but I couldn't find myslef, the horrible pain... and then ... nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
You liked it didnt you? Keep reading people :) You'll love it ! Please comment! :)
thanks-miss bookworm