Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 13

Jennifer's P.O.V.

'You have to tell me who he Is Jenn! ' whispered my sister in the dark hospital room. Our parents were asleep. 'Who Is Peter?' she asked again. I sighed and whispered back ; 'I can't tell, you wouldn't believe me Jess!'. Jessica grabbed my hand and said ; ' I'm your best friend and twin sister Jennifer. I will believe you if you only tell me!'. Finally I decided to tell her about my adventure between life and death. She listened to every word I said carefully. When I finished telling her everything, we both fell silent.

'Wow, I.. don't know what to say!' whispered Jessica. I nodded In the dark, 'I know It's so .. uh.. Anwyay, I have to go find Peter's hospital room and talk to him. Or see him at least!' I whispered in excitement. 'You know what Jenn? Let's go find him.' whispered Jessica. I glanced at her in the dark and smiled. 'You walked with the doctors in the corridor today, I can help you walk! Let's go!' said Jessica and with a sudden energy, I left the hospital room with her, walking slowly, barefoot in the dim hospital corridor. My feet were touching the cold floor and tickling. Jessica's arm was around my shoulder, helping me. We reached the Reception and Jessica leaned over to ask Peter's room number. 'Uh, hello, we are searching for the room of a boy named Peter, he must've just arrived at the hospital ?' asked Jessica. The woman at the reception desk glared at us tiredly and said ; 'Yeah the one that fell down a cliff, he just arrived a few hours ago. He made it through the operations and now he is resting, maybe you can visit him. His room number is 4355.'

We thanked her and searched for his room. It wasn't far, my room number was 4335. When we finally arrived at his room my head was spinning and my heart was pounding. 'Are you okay Jennifer? ' asked Jessica and looked me in the eye. 'Yeah, I'm fine, lets go.' i said. But I was lying, I wasn't okay. I was nervous, I was going to see him again. Destiny had brought him here to me. I was sure. Jess, knocked on the door and a doctor came out of the room.
'Can we visit him now, he is a friend of my sister?' asked Jessica. The doctor scanned us from head to foot and finally nodded, 'Don't take too long.' he said before leaving the room as we entered .

There he was, Peter! His face was pale and his breathing was slow. I walked towards his hospital bed and sat down by the bed. I held his hand and shivered, he was so cold.
'Peter, It's me!' I whispered . But he didn't even move. I gulped and lay beside him. I caressed his pale face with my hand and played with his curly hair. 'Everything will be fine Peter.. I am right beside you.. Right here!'
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT! AND KEEP READIING XX

:)