Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 14

Jessica's P.O.V.

I woke up at a really early hour. The sun wasn't even up yet. 5:55 a.m.

I sighed and grabbed my neck as I yawned. When I looked around I realized that we were still In Peter's hospital room. Jennifer was sleeping next to him, her fingers in his hair. The expression on her face was so peaceful. Things that Jennfier told me about, the place between life and death, the Angel, how she met Peter ; were all very difficult to believe. But I believed in each word she said. But how? I knew what Jennifer told me was real. I leaned back and closed my eyes on the sofa i was lying. I quickly glanced at my sister and Peter then fell asleep.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

- Am I dead Jennifer, did I die?

- No Peter, you're not dead. You are close to living. They brought you to the hospital I'm staying. So that better doctors can take care of you! I told you I wasn't going to leave you.

- Is my family here? My father?

- I don't know Peter. I don't know..

- Am I going to live, what are the doctors saying?

- You made It through the operations but . .

- What are the doctors saying Jennifer?

- I didn't talk to any doctors. But I know you will live! I can feel It!

I was talking to Peter somehow. He was asleep and I was asleep too. But I could hear his voice talking to me and when I talked to him, I could hear him answer back.

" I'm tired Jennifer. " his voice echoed in my mind. " I'm really tired. I can barely hear my own heartbeat.. It's so silent and so slow. "

My throat burned, " Shh.. You'll be fine Peter. ".

" I love you Jennifer, I really do."

" I love you too. "
♠ ♠ ♠
aww :( i know thing s happen a bit slow but something important is about to happen :))
keep reading and please comment!