Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 15

Jessica's P.O.V.

"We have to leave Jennifer, wake up, now!" i said and pulled my sisters arm. She was still sleepy but awake. "What, what's wrong?" she asked with eyes half closed. "Peter isn't okay, the doctors want us to leave Jennifer, come on, now."

Suddenly she was awake and her feet were trembling. "No , he is fine, I was talking to him just now!" mumbled Jennifer. I was confused, what was she talking about? "No you weren't talking to anyone Jennifer, move!". Jennifer shivered and left Peter's side as I pulled her to the door. The doctor s surrounded Peter's bed immediently.

"We can not leave, Jess-no-JESS!" yelled Jennifer. It was wrong, I pressed my hand on her mouth and sat down with her on a chair in the corridor. "Shut up Jennifer, don't shout! Peter's heart stopped , they are trying to help him , okay? Calm down." i whispered but, i had the feeling that he wasn't going to make It. Jennifer bursted into tears and shivered.

"It's not healthy for you to cry and shiver like this Jennifer, stop It please, you are scaring me!" i whispered and sat down beside her. I hugged her but she didn't stop crying.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I had promised him. I had promised him that he was going to live. I had told him that I was never going to leave him. I had told him , that I loved him.
I closed my eyes and prayed ;

" Dear Lord... Please don't take Peter away from me, from his family.. Let him live, let him stay ! Please.. Please please please!"

I suddenly stood up and walked towards the hospital room of Peter. I pressed my face against the window to his room. I wasn't able to see him because of the doctors. I glanced at the machine that showed his heart beat. It was "beep"ing constantly. Peter was leaving.

I slided down and sat on my knees on the floor. "Please.. God, please.." i cried. I shivered again and my head started spinning. " Jennifer, let's go to your room, come on, please." whispered Jessica and pulled me up. She was crying too. "You're not okay Jennifer, let's go."
She took my hand and we walked down the corridor to my room. When I lied down back in my bed I was still praying.

Then suddenly... just a sudden, I heard a tingling, soft , magical voice. It was the Angel. Just like I remembered .. -her. She was standing right beside my bed .

She was talking to me, "My friend came to take Peter. The Angel of Death. He is going to leave this life, this earth. ".

"No, please, don't take him, he has to stay. "

"His body isn't strong enough."

"But his soul is!"

"His heart isn't strong enough."

I closed my eyes and the Angel faded away. I opened my eyes again and jumped out of the bed, ran out of the room, down the corridor to Peter's room.

There -she- was. I could see her through the window. The Angel of Death; dressed in black, black hair , black sparkling dust all around her. She was leaning down to Peter's face, she was kissing him? I watched as a light came out of Peter and got lost inside the blackness of the Angel of Death. I could've ran into the room, scream, hold Peter, do something..But I knew nothing was going to change. Peter was leaving, he was dying in front of my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for killing him :( please comment! i couldnt find another ending, i wanted him to die :) he was too good to live! :) sorry, COMMENT :)

bookworm.