Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 16

Jessica's P.O.V.

The day we left the hospital , Jennifer still wasn't talking. She wasn't talking since Peter had passed away. I was sad too, but not like her. I suppose, that Peter was a speacial friend for her. I didn't know what was going on between them.
When we arrived home, finally, Jennifer entered her room, without telling anything to anyone.

I knew that she wanted to be alone. I lay down on the sofa in front of the TV and watched my favorite Disney movie Little Mermaid. When we were little, we loved all the Disney movies. My favorite was Little Mermaid and Jennifer's was Lion King. I sighed and tried to concentrate to the movie , trying to forget worrying about Jennifer.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. Could I talk to Peter, like I did before at the hospital?

"Peter? Can you hear me?" i thought.

Silence. Silence in my mind.

"Peter, I'm sorry. For everything."

Silence again. I moaned angrily and kicked my pilow. I was alive and he wasnt. Nothing was fair about this. The worst part was that I wasn't able to do anything about It, anything to change the fact that Peter was dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, this was the last chapter before the epilogue :) please comment, thanks for reading! :)

miss bookworm