Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 3

Jennifer's P.O.V.

All I could hear were voices shouting ; " SHE IS BREATHING! KEEP ON ! CPR! COME ON!" . But I couldnt see anything. I felt a horrible pain again and it was gone.. the voices..
" Where did you go?!"
It was Peter. I was back. Back to the place I didn't know. " I dont know... Did I disappear? They were trying to save me I guess. They were talking about CPR and they were shouting like ; 'She is breathing!'."
I really was back. It was empty around me and Peter again. I was sitting beside him. His eyes were big and he looked scared. " You . . Just disappeared! I really hope they dont save you before they save me!" he said. I felt angry, he was selfish! I wanted to be saved, I wanted to live! I had a long life ahead of me!
- You are selfish Peter!
- I am not! I just dont want to be alone here!
- Me too! But I want to live!
- Yeah me too but . . . If you survive and If I die..
His eyes were focused on some spot in the emptyness. I held his hand and he turned to look at me . " They'll save you too, Peter! It's gonna be O.K , and ... If you die.. I'm sure you'll go to heaven! I am also sure that heaven is a great place!" i said , trying to comfort him. He smiled at me, but his eyes were filled with tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really short chapter I know but I just wanted this chapter to belong to Jennifer and Peter ! Please comment and please keep reading!
thanks