Status: writing and writing ... and... writing!

Stuck in Between

Chapter 7

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Peter's voice ; "What Is that light?" . I looked around to see the light he was talking about. Then I saw It ; a golden light, shining on both of us. The light was beautifully sparkling! I gasped and so did Peter.
"What Is going on?" I whispered and tried to hold on Peter. He held my hand and pulled me closer, we were both blinded by the light. But this was not just a light. It was beautiful, powerfull. I didn't know how to explain.

"Jennifer Lauwer. "

The voice that said my name was tingling, like a music melody, so . . .out of earth. So un-human. The light was still there but now I could see ... something. I wasn't sure what It was I saw. An Angel perhaps? Yes, Angel Is the only word that fits for this creature. It was neither a girl nor a boy. But I had a feeling that It was a female. She had a beautiful face, big eyes like stars, glittering lips, silver long hair like moon beams, covering her naked-skinny body.
She had wings too! Her wings were wide, large and transparent and sparkling in all rainbow colours. "Y-ye-y-yes?" I stammered.
"You are neither alive nor dead right now. You've been hit by a car. You're sister ; Jessica is praying for you and so do your parents and friends. Their prayers reached beyond the universe, reached God. But your body on earth is damaged and your soul is corrupted. You may not return to your mortal body and to your life on earth. Your destiny is ambiguous. You might die and start your life after death or continue living your life on earth. This Is not a choice you can make and you have to wait for the result. " said the Angel.
I did not know what to think or what to say. I just squeezed Peter's hand and closed my eyes. My brain wasn't working, my thoughts were gone. I was in shock. Everything was a mess.

The Angel started talking again after a short silence, this time discoursing to Peter :

" Peter Mollock."

Peter's hand was all wet, sweating and I could hear him breathing fast.

"You are in the same situation with Jennifer Lauwer. You're body Is damaged and your soul Is corrupted. The prayers of your loved ones will be taken in consideration."

Peter let go of my hand and took a deep breath and the Angel was gone. The light was gone.
It was all dark around us. Really, really, really dark. Too dark. I was scared, I fell on the ground in the emptyness. Then fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are more clear now I guess =) Please comment and keep reading!' Thanks for everything!'