A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

The worst day in my life!

Hey guys...So my name is Michelle Mia Tores but if you call me by my full name I'll hate you your whole life so call me Miny.The people say that I'm a slut but no I'm not. I love to have sex but yeah JUST WITH MY BOYFRIEND and that's not bad.I also have a normal family; a normal mum and dad, a normal brother well yeah a crazy normal 20 years old brother and normal friends, so I'm okay. All the people in the school hate me cause I always tell you the true what I'm thinking about something or so. If you ask me is this t-shirt nice I would tell you the true and most of them can't handle with it and that's really not my problem or?? Sometimes I'm bad at the school but really everybody has something that's not going really well.
I thought today would be a normal day; I would come back home after the school talk with my mum fight with my brother hang out with my friends and things like that but today was different ans my whole life changed.
I was on my way home with my best friend Jenny.
Jen:"So what are you doing today??"
She already knows the answer but you know she loves to ask me stupid questions.So she loves to ask stupid questions and I love to tease people.
Me:"Well I think I'll hang out with....James and after that I have to go and buy some things with my brother and than I'll go out with Mady and you?"
It was hard to hold back my laughter. She was looking at her feet and I knew what was coming now. She would pull on her puppy dog face and look at me.And she did it.
Jen:"I'm going to stay at home and I'll be ALONE and I'll be sad without my bestie MINY"
I started to laugh.She looked at me and I could tell she was confused and yeah I was laughing.
Me:"C'mon drama queen you know what I'm doing everyday, ok I have sex with James but I always hang out with you and nobody else so calm down"
Jen:"Hahahaha yeah I know what you're doing but..."
Me & Jen:"I love to ask you this"
Jen:"Ok you know me really well"
Me:"Hey! I have to hang out with you everyday"
Jen:"Ok that was mean"
Me:"Hey you know I love youuuuu so muchhh"
Jen:"That's everything I wanted to hear"
We were walking and talking for 15 minutes when we came at my house.We went in and in the hallway were my bags packed and all my things in there. I looked around and saw an angry dad standing there and a sad mum.My brothers was siting on the stairs and just looked at me when I came in. I was confused and a little bit scared.
Me:"Hey guys what's going on here why are all my things packed are we moving??"
Dad:"Shut up I don't want to hear a single word you're moving to London" I was standing there and I started to laugh. I thought this was a bad joke, but then I recognize that nobody was laughing.They were serious.
Me:"No, c'mon that's joke or??Mum say something!"
My mum looked up at me and she started to cry.I was in shock. That was not a joke. The tears were coming up in my eyes but I hold them back. I turned around and saw Jenny crying..I never thought this day would come I could not believe it.
Me:"Why??" I whispered. I could not find my voice.
Dad:"your teacher had called us and he says you're suspended because you have skipped 50 lessons"
Me:"Yeah bit that's not a reason to..." Before I could finish my sentence my dad interrupted me ans started to scream.
Dad:"What's not a reason how could you say this do you have a brain think a little bit I thought I was teaching you better Michelle I thought you would be a nice girl but no you..."
I started to cry. How could he say this I mean yeah that was wrong but I'm still his daughter. I looked up at my brother and he was sad, really sad.I never thought he had feelings he was always the strong and cool one.My dad calmed down and started to talk normal.
Dad:"There is no way you're staying here you have to learn what it means to be good. You will be on an academy and believe me that's not easy like this here, I'm sorry darling but that's best for you"
Now I was not sad, no, I was angry. I walked up to him and looked him straight into his blue ice cold eyes.
Me:"You have no idea what's best for me"
I turned around and grabbed Jenny and walked out. Dad was yelling that I should come back but really why should I???
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about it??I'm sorry if there are any writing mistakes cause i write really fast and later I'm not checking it heheheh too lazy xDD
Message me and comment!!!