A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

The Date part one

Me:"So you tell me now where we're going" I was still just walking not knowing where.Joe just smiled and always when he smiled I blushed.Could I be...you know...the one thing if you like someone....the thing called love??I was looking at him waiting for an answer.
Me:"Joe the silent is killing me say something"
Joe:"So we're here" I looked up and saw that we're at the movies.Ok it was really big.I smiled and we went in.
Joe:"So what kind of movie"
Me:"Something scary"
Joe:"Girl you're reading my mind"
We went to watch The Grudge.I was not watching this movie before but Jenny told me it's good.Joe went to buy some pop corn.I was waiting in the hallway, alone.To my left were some boys and I could fell their eyes on me.It was a little bit scary but yeah.Then one of the boys came to me.
Boy:"Hey sexy"
Me:"Go away"
Boy:"Uhh somebody is mean"
Me:"Uhh somebody is annoying"
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.I hate it when I can't shut up.
Boy:"You know a girl like you should not be alone here somebody could...."
Joe:"Hey leave her alone" I turned around and saw Joe coming to me.
Boy:"Oh and you're..."
Joe:"Her boyfriend now go or you'll get some problems" My stomach made a flip when he said boyfriend.I smiled and looked up at Joe.He was so serious.It scared me a little bit but I liked it that he was so strong.Did I mention that his arms are wow.Oh God this muscles.I turned back my attention to the boy who was still holding me.
Joe:"Should I repeat it or you want my fists to speak with you"
Boy:"Wow calm down here is your girl but that's not the last time you see me" he throw me in Joe's direction and I crushed in his chest.Joe pulled his free arm around me and the boy walked away.
Joe:"Did he hurt you"
Me:"Ehm no no I'm ok"
Joe:"Sorry for leaving you alone" I looked down and blushed.I hoped he would not see it but yeah me and my hopes.
Joe:"Is there somebody blushing"
Me:"....the movie starts now we should go in" Joe smiled and we went in.Joe sat to my right and to my left was a couple making out.Poor me.The film started and I watched it careful.It was not hard to scary me so if there were some scary parts I jumped.In one moment the scary creature jumped out and I grabbed Joe's hand.I looked at him and he was looking down.Damn it that was awkward.I wanted to pull my hand away but Joe grabbed it back and connected our fingers.I just looked at our hands.My stomach was screaming and jumping and it felt so good to be here with him and to hold his hand.After a while the movie was over and we went out of the room.
Joe:"Brb have to go the toilet" I started to laugh.
Joe:"what's funny"
Me:"Haha ehm nothing just go" He looked confused and went to the toilets.I was waiting again.Arghh I hate it to wait.After some minutes he was back
Joe:"So let's go to our next location"
Me:"There is more??" I was pretty surprised.
Joe:"Of course"
Me:"And you tell me now where we're going" I made a puppy dog face and looked at him.He just turned around and bit his lower lip.
Joe:"Noo I won't tell you c'mon" We went out of the cinema and made our way to, well idk where we're going so I can't tell you.Idk why but Joe was always acting so different.In one moment he is the super student in the second one he is the bad boy than he is the perfect boy. Who is the real one??Why was he always so different, ok I know about the super student but the perfect boy?!!I was really confused.I shook the questions out of my head and enjoyed the time why we were walking to our next location...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating earlier....Sometimes, like now, I'll update more chapters at once so sorry for that if it's too much for you guys....Message me and let me know what you think about the story pretty please okay :D :D