A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

Broken hearts and last goodbye's

We were running to my place, ok I was pulling Jenny after me but I was so angry. My place was at the beach where we could be alone. When we were there I collapsed on the sand. I could barely breathe and it was hard. I could not think about to leave Jenny and James and all my other friends.I could not leave my brother Taylor.Sometimes he was annoying but he was still my brother.Why is he doing this? I thought he loves me and...I really thought he loves me he is my dad and he is doing such a thing. Jenny came from behind me and hugged me really tight. I started to cry I could not hold the tears back, not anymore.
Me:"I don't want to leave you"
Jenny:"I know and I don't want to lose you Miny, you're my sister my best friend my everything how should I live without you"
Me:"Idk I just can't go I mean alone on my own that's impossible you know how I am"
Jenny:"Yeah and that's what I'm worry about hehe no joke you..." Jenny was interrupted by my phone. It was Taylor.
Me:"Yeah!"
Tay:"Come home"
Me:"No I don't want"
Tay:"Sis don't be silly, dad is really angry and you know how he could be I'm sorry to say this but you have to fly to London"
Me:"Yeah I-I know when is my flight"
Tay:"Tonight at 08:30!"
Me:"WHAAT!"
Tay:"Yeah sorry we want to see you, ok I want to see you before you're gone plss sis"
Me:"Ok I'll be at home but first I have to visit James and say goodbye and I also have to take Jenny home"
Tay:"Ok see ya later"
I hung up and looked at Jenny. I should tell her that I'm flying tonight and that I have to leave her but now I have to go to James.
Jenny:"I know let's visit James c'mon"
Man she can read minds that was scary. She took my hand and pulled me off the sand. We walked to James but on the way to him we passed Jenny's house.
Jenny:"Hey so I think I go home and take a shower I'll be at your home tonight to say goodbye"
Me:"Okay so at 7:30 at my "home"?"
Jenny:"Hehe yeah but now go to James he should know this"
Me:"Ok see ya later"
I hugged her and started to walk to James house.Tears where falling down my face every time I came closer to his house.After 10 minutes I was there standing in front of his door.I knocked.He came rushing down the stairs, I could hear him yelling at his sister.I smiled a little bit.After a minute the door swung open.First James was smiling but when he saw me and my face, his smile faded away.
James:"Baby, what's wrong?"
Me:"Can I come in"
James:"Sure"
I came in and looked around. Nobody was at home, just James and his little sister. That was good cause I could not take it if his mum would start to cry cause I really love her and it would break my heart. We want up the stairs to Jame's room. His sister was there playing with her dolls.
Me:"Hey little girl"
Vicky:"Hey Minyy" she runs to me and jumped in my arm. I hugged her really tight.Man this is the last time I'll see this little wonderful girl.
James:"Hey Vicky how about I call Ashley and you go to her to play"
Vicky:"Yeaaa that would be great"
James grabbed his phone and dallied Ashley. Her mum came over in 5 minutes and took Vicky to her house. I was sitting on Jame's bad and was thinking about how to tell him what happens. One was for sure, there was no easy way. After he closed the door he came back to me.
James:"So baby tell me what's going on"
Me:"I'm moving to London"
James:"Whattt???"
Me:"Yeah the teacher called my parents and told them that I'm suspended because I've skipped 50 lessons and so my parents decided that I should go to an academy in London to learn how to be a good girl"
James was speechless.I could see the tears in his eyes and how angry he was.I hugged him and started to cry.I loved him so much and he was my everything.He hugged me back and slowly rubbed my back.After 5 minutes we pulled away.
James:"What will happen to us"
Me:"It depends what do you want to happen" I smiled a little bit.
James:"Do you think a relationship could work on this distance"
Me:"For me, no problem"
James:"for me either"
And smiley and kissed him.I loved his warm lips and how they make me melt. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down on the bed.It was my automatically reaction to put my arms around his neck.He slips his tongue in and starts to explore my mouth even if he knows it pretty good.I took off his shirt and run my hands down his chest.He starts to kiss down my neck.I could not take it anymore and moan.He knew where my week spot is and starts to suck at it.
Me:"Oh James" I moaned his name.
He takes off my shirt and kissed down to my stomach.I closed my eyes and moaned.I switched so that I was on top of him.I kissed him with all my passion that I had.He smiled into the kiss and I liked it.I took off his pants and he was lying there in his boxer shorts.
James:"Girl that's not fair you still have your pants"
I laughed and stud up.He was lying there and looked at me.I pulled my pants down, but slowly.He bites his lips and when my pants were off he pulled me back down on the bed.He started to kiss me again and I moaned in pleasure.He was running his hand down ma back and unblocked my bra.He kissed my breasts and I groaned.Damn I love this boy.He ripped of my underwear and I pulled off his boxer short.He entered me slow but still hard.He started to push forth and back.Every moment James went faster and faster and I moaned with every hit.
Me:"James oh God, you're so good plls don't stop you've got it"
He didn't stop and I screamed.James moaned my name every second.
Me:"Harder oh yeah James c'mon baby oh yeah uh uh uh harder.....faster" and so he did, he went faster and harder.
James:"Oh honey you feel so good right now....awwwwww Miny.....MINYYY"
We went so for a while and then James was really tired.He collapsed down beside me.I was breathing heavily.He took my mind off of the moving thing but now it came back.I was lying there naked on his bed covered just by the blanked.After a while he turned to me and kissed my cheek.
James:"I'll miss you baby"
Me:"I'll miss you too"
Later I stud up and put on my clothes.Since my under wears were ripped by James I took his boxer shorts.He just smiled at me and I pulled them on.Now I was ready to leave, but forever!!
James:"Be careful and don't look at other boys"
Me:"Only if you don't look at other girls"
James:"You know I would never do this"
I kissed him the last time I walked away.The tears were back and it hurted me so much.I called Taylor to take me home since I was too tired to walk.He was there in 5 minutes and he drove me home.Jenny was standing there in the drive way. My bags were already out of the house.Man he could not wait to see me in the plain.I walked out of the car and hugged Jenny.She was crying and me too.My brother brought the bags in the car and I said my goodbye's.I hugged my mum and she was crying.The tears were streaming down like a waterfall.I hugged my dad too cause if he is an asshole I'm not.Then I went to Jenny.
Jen:"That means goodbye"
Me:"Yeah, pls take care what you're doing and take care of James and also of my brother he is 20 but still stupid"
Tay:"I can hear you" I chuckled and looked back at Jenny
Me:"So see ya in the summer"
Jen:"Maybe if you dad didn't get more evil the he is now"
Me:"Yeah so bye"
I hugged really tight and don't want to let her go but I had to.I climbed back into the car and waved the last time to my family.The drive to the airport was silent.I was to sad to talk and Taylor well I think he was also sad.After 10 minutes we were there.He took my bags and brought them in.
Tay:"So sis listen"
Me:"Oh not a lesson" I joked around just to make him smile a little bit.He laughed and punched me in the arm.
Tay:"Shut up, so be careful in London this academy is really terrible idk why dad is doing this but if somebody hurts you I will hurt dad.The boys on the academy are really player so plsss be careful okay and call me everyday"
Me:"Okay I promise you know I love you Tay"
Tay:"I still hate you...." I looked at him my eyes were wide open and my mouth dropped.
Tay:"JOKE you know you're my little sister and my everything so be c.a.r.e.f.u.l."
Me:"Okay" I hugged him and it was time to go.
Me:"So I'll call you when I'm at the academy"
Tay:"Okay byee"
Me:"Byee take care of mum"
Tay:"Yess I will" I hugged him for the last time and went on the plain.I was crying like never before.I was sitting beside and little boy.His hair was curly and he looked really cute.When I went by him he punched my on my ass.
Me:"HEYY!!"
He:"Hey honey your ass is WOW"
I was shocked.He was 8 years old and is doing this.I just sat down and pun on my ipod and listened to the music while I was flying to the new county new city new school and a new life...