A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

Hot boy I know you want me but you will never get me!

The flight to London was really annoying.The little boy was staring at the extract in my shirt.I mean wtf?? he is 8 and I'm 18.I looked at him for a while and than turned away.I listened to a song of Taylor Swift-a place in this world.For a while I was in my thoughts and thinking about James and Jenny.I missed them already.I forgot the time and the fact that the little boy was sitting beside me.I started to fall asleep when in one moment.....
Boy:"HEEEYY YOUU"
I jumped out of my seat and looked at him.
Me:"What the hell, are you okay??"
Boy:"Yeah just I was sad that your attention was not on me"
Me:"Well and it will stay so...What's your name"
Boy:"My name is Frankie Jonas"
Me:"Oh nice now leave me alone little boy"
I turned back and looked out the window.I felt so lonely I wanted my friends here by my side, or somebody that I could talk to and not this little perv boy.After a while he screamed again.
Frankie:"HEY YOUUU" I was now really angry.
Me:"WHAAT NOW" I know we were on a plain but heyy he is boring.
Frankie:"I just wanted to say you dropped your phone" there were tears in his eyes.I felt so bad.Damn it Miny why do you have to scream.
Me:"Oh sorry for screaming and thank you"I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.He was red like a tomato.He jumped out of his seat and runned away.What was my kiss so bad.
Frankie:"Joeee she kissed me on the cheek"I stood up and saw him runing to a boy with straight dark brown hair.Even if he was far aways I could recognize that his eyes were deep brown.I could not breathe.I was in a trance.He smiled at me and I sat down and hide my head in my hands.After a while of being red and embrrassed the little boy Frankie came back.Well I thought it's him.I turned arund to face this damn hot boy, Joe, I think was his name.I blushed and looked away.I could feel his eyes on me and that make me even more blushing.
Joe:"so he says the true"
Me:"Huh??"
Joe:"you're really hot"
Me:"Oh Gosh" I just turned back.Man, are all the boys so.I'm happy that I have James my perfect one.The whole time he was sitting there.I was waiting for him to stand up and go away cause he was more boring than the little boy.I turned around and he was still looking at me.Then I couldn't take it anymore and stood up to walk to the toilet.In the moment when I stood up the plain starts to shake and I fall in Joe's lap.
Joe:"Wow I never thought this flight would be so damn hot and sexy"
Me:"and I never thought you could be such an asshole" I smashed him over the face and stood up.I walked to the toilet and stayed there for 15 minutes.
First I don't want to go back to that guy and second I felt sick.
After I went out I heard the stuardes saying that we're landing in 5 minutes.I breathed with relief and got back to my seat.Joe was still there.I rolled my eyes and looked away while I went to sit on my place.
Joe:"Suddenly you're back"
Me:"What's different when I'm here and when I'm, well ,not here"
Joe:"When you're here there is somebody who is really turned on and when not well he is really sad"
My eyes were wide open.I knew about "who" he was talking.Like I told you I love to tease people and I started to play with him.
Me:"your friend is not the only one who gets turned on...well you know you're something special" I could see the lust and fire in his eyes.
Joe:"Yeah I know darling" I leaned down closer to him so the extract in m shirt was showing more.I could see he wanted me.I leaned in closer to his lips and he did too.I could feel his breath on my face.It was nice but I had a boy friend and Joe was an asshole.
Me:"I know you want me..."The plain was landing and that was the perfect time. When our lips were inches apart he closed his eyes.I quickly turned away, grabbed my coke and shook it into his face.He fall back on his seat and just looked at me.
Me:"I know you want me but you will never get me"I grabbed my bag and went off of the plain.He was still sitting there and he was thinking about what just happened.

Joe's P.O.V. (point of view)
I could not believe she did this to me.Stupid bitch she will pay for it.Nobody says no to Joe Jonas.Nobodyy!!
I looked down at the floor and saw a brochure.I think that she has lost it.I open it and a smiley faded in my face...
Me:"Well....looks like we're at the same academy Miny oh girl you'll see me soon"
I smiled to myself and went off of the plain