A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

It's better then I thought

I went off of the plain and took a taxi to the academy.My hands were shaking and I was really nervous.The word that my dad said were still in my head.Could it be so bad? Idk but in 5 minutes I'll find it out.The time went by fast, stupid time, and we were there.I stood out and it looked really nice.Was this the academy, it looked like an super awesome hotel.But when I looked at the girls and boys in the front yard, yeah it was absolutely this.All the guys were like Joe, the one I met in the plain.I took my bags and went in.All the guys there were staring at me.Stupid shirt!I went in really quick and was trying to fin the director office.Well the academy was big, really big and it was not that easy.In one moment someone tapped me on the shoulder.I turned around and saw a beautiful girl standing there.Her hair was wavy and long.Her tan was dark but not too much.She looked really beautiful.
Girl:"are you Michelle?"
Me:"Yeas I am and you are..."
Girl:"My name is Gabriella but call me Gabby"
Me:"Oh hey Gabby nice to meet you and how do you know me"
Gabby:"The director told me I should wait for a girl called Michelle but he don't knows that the academy is big stuppid ass..."
In one moment the director came from behind me and interrupted Gabby.
Director:"Don't even say this word Gabriella or you'll get detention"
I started to laugh.He turned to me and looked really angry.I quick turn back to my normal "fine" face and stoped to laugh.
Director:"Is something funny Mrs. Torres"
Me:"No, no Mr. I'm sorry"
Director:"Well you'll share a room with Gabriella and be good"
Me:"Yeah we will"
He turned around and walked away.
Me:"asshole"
Gabby looked at me and started to laugh.She grabbed me and my bags and we walked to our room.There were cute boys on the academy...Well they were hot and not cute.After a while we were there.
Gabby:"So this is our room in the west side of the academy and if you want to know the boys academy is down the way"
Me:"Oh okay thank you"
I looked around the room was huge.There was a small kitchen a living room with TV and two separate badrooms.The bathroom had a big mirror on the wall and the walls were blue.I loved it.
Me:"So which is my room?"
Gabby:"The second one with the balcony"
Me:"Why do you don't want this room"
Gabby:"Well I don't like balconies so you can take it"
Me:"Oh okay thank you"
Gabby:"So I go for a walk feel free to do what you want hehe have fun"
Me:"Yeah see ya"
She walked out and closed the door.I walked to my room and looked around.It was dark red and the bad was bigger than Gabby's one.On the left side was my wardrobe.It was white.I took my bags and pulled them on my bad.I started to pack out and to sort out my clothes.This took me a while because I have a lot and lot of clothes but yeah I'm a girl.After that I went out on the balcony and looked down on the campus.Some of the girls looked nice and some of them looked just like sluts.But whatever I'll like this...
Joe's P.O.V.
Suddenly I was there at the stupid academy.This was my second year and well I wont be better than the last.I quickly went to my room and just left my bags on the bed.I always had a room alone for myself cause nobody wanted to share a room with me and that was good so.On this academy I was the bad boy.I was making out with every girl and I would also fuck all of them but yeah live your life.But I hate it when girls say no to me like Miny.I caught her name cause it was written on her bag.I have to find her but that was not easy.I mean this building is big and there are a lot of girls but I have to find her and she will pay for the action in the plain.How could she so blame me.I went out of my room and walked down the halway.There were a lot of new faces.A lot of new hot girls and a lot of new guys but yeah I'm stil better.I went out on the campus and looked around.Maybe she would be here somewhere trying to find new friends or so.There were a lot of girls looking like sluts and I think they are some.Huh a lot of work this year.I looked around and saw Gabby coming out of the girl house.I never had something with her, yeah she looked beautiful but not what I want.Maybe she knows something about the new girl.I walked to her and grabbed her by the wrist.
Gabby:"Joe you scared me what do you want?"
Me:"I'm fine and how about you"
Gabby:"Oh God go away" she started to walk away but I grabbed her again and pulled her back"
Me:"Do you know something about a new girl called Miny or Michelle" Gabby just stared at me and that was an yes.She was so easy.
Gabby:"No idk Joe and if you touch her your dead"
Me:"Wait why do you protect her if you don't know her" I smirked and she just looked away.Damn it I was so good.
Me:"So where is she"
Gabby:"I wont tell you Joe so byee" She pushed me to the side and walked away.So she knows the new girl and she is also here.I was thinking how to find her.I could not ask the director I mean he hates me and nobody else would help me.Damn it.I looked up to the sky and than something cought my eye.I looked back down to the balconies and there she was.Standing and looking around the campus.She looked so different.Her curly brown hair with this brown eyes it was awesome.She has to be mine.I smiled to myself and walked back to my room.Tonight she should be ready for a surprise, this little good girl...