A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

Stalker in my room

It was 10:30 pm.I was really tired and I went to sleep.Gabby was already sleeping.She is really a talk active person haha.Well I went into my bead room and switched into my black baby doll sheer top.I always slept in this things cause I liked them.When I looked behind me the balcony door was open.I was confused and scared.
Me:"maybe it was the wind" I calmed myself down.The light was off in my room I could barely see something.I started to switch out of my clothes....
Joe's P.O.V.
I came in through the balcony and stand in the dark corner.She could not see me and that was good.She started to take off her clothes.Her body was awesome hot.I never saw a girl like her, everything was perfect.On her back she had a butterfly tattoo.That was sexy.I was really turned on.I tried to hold back my moans.Then she pulled on her baby doll sheer top and I was sad.I decided to let her know that I'm here.
Me:"Aww the show is over" I said it and came out of the corner.She quickly turned around and wanted to scream.But before she could I grabbed her and pined her on the wall.Her mouth was blocked by my kiss.I could say first she took it with pleasure but after 5 seconds she hit me in my best thing with her knee.I fall on the floor and rolled in pain.Damn it!!
Me:"This are sweet pains"
Miny:"What are you doing here how do you find me?? What do you want?"
Me:"Oh...too many questions babyy"
Miny:"I'm not your baby"
I just smiled.She was so sexy when she was angry.I turned on my back and lied on the floor.I looked up at her and could see that she was scared.She thought maybe that I'm a maniac well I am in a way.
Me:"I'm also on this academy and yeah I wanted a revenge for the little accident in the plain"
Miny:"Get out or I'll scream"
Me:"are you sure you'll do this" She looked at me and was confused.I was not really sure should I do it to her or not.Wowww Joe what's wrong with you!!Do it she is just one more girl, or maybe not.Man do it c'mon.
Miny:"I don't want to repeat it get out or I'll...."I jumped up and grabbed her.She had no chance to finish her sentence.I throw her on the bed and sat on her.I pined her hands over her head.I could see that she was scared and it hurted me.Man Joe what's wrong with.I leaned my face closer to her.
Me:"You should not do this you don't know who I am, I could rape you now and nobody would hear your screams".Her eyes were wide open. Than she calmed down and looked me straight into the eyes.Why was she so calmed down.I mean a guy that she don't knows could rape her and she wasn't doing anything.
Miny:"are you sure you want to do this" Ok now I was the confused one.I was not paying attention to her hand.She quickly slipped them out of mine and hit me in the face.The hit was hard and I was not ready for it.I fall on the floor again and now she sat on me.
Miny:"Leave my room now or you'll see who I am"
Me:"How about a deal"
Miny:"No, and now go"
Me:"You know I'm stronger than you so we make deal or I rape you" the shiver was again in her hands i could feel it.I was lying there and waited for her to say something.
Miny:"What kind of deal"
Me:"You go out with me and we will forget this night.But if I kiss you on our date and you don't even expect it than I'll spent the date night in your room and in your bed"
Miny:"No" I started to laugh.Every girl would say yess, really every but she, nooo she was harder.
Me:"You remember what happened two minuet ago on the bed you want it to happen again but this time I'll finish my game"...
Regular P.O.V.
I was siting there on him and I was really scared.Could he really do this? Should I say yess to this date? I was so confused.I thought for a moment and then I knew what to do...
Me:"Joe I....."
♠ ♠ ♠
Message me and comment let me know what you think ;))