A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

If you play with me it's like you're playing with fire

Joe's P.O.V.
Miny:"Joe I have another idea"... I just looked at her.What was she talking about, and how could she stay so quit and calmed.Man she was awesome.
Me:"What idea?"
Miny:"How about we start with the game again but not so violently hmm??" My jaw dropped.I knew I could get her but man that was easy.She leaned down and kissed me.This kiss was the best ever so full of passion, so hot like hell.I kissed her back and I could feel she liked it.We stood up and she pushed me against the wall.For a moment she broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.My stomach jumped and screamed and....woah slow down what's going on here??I started to kiss her again.She smiled and gently slided her hands up my shirt, tracing my abs.I let out a quit moan and she just looked at me.She was dangerous, maybe too dangerous for me.
Me:"You know it's not nice to tease people"
Miny:"You know I like to tease people" I smiled and turned around so she was pushed against the wall.Before I started to kiss her again I took my shirt off.She looked at me and smiled, evilly.I smiled back and started to kiss her neck.She moaned and I loved it.I pushed her up the wall and she wrapped her legs around my waist.Man she felt so good.After a while of kissing she pushed me away.I looked confused but she just smiled.She sat on the bed and looked at me.
Me:"Baby what's wrong?"
Miny:"Well I love to play and you know I won't give you everything just so in a minute"
Me:"What do you want"
Miny:"Strip for me" I was confused but I liked it.I liked her ideas and the way she is playing.
Me:"Okay baby everything for you" She lied down on the bed and watched me careful.My shirt was off already so my pants were the only ones left.I slowly pulled out the belt and throw it on the bed beside her.She grabbed it and slided it several times through her hands.After I danced around a little bit I took off my pants.Her eyes were wide open and she was biting her lower lip.She stood up and walked in my direction.She put her hand on my chest and slowly slided it down.I closed my eyes and shiver want down my back.She slowly started to push me back.In one moment I felt cold air and was on the balcony.She quickly pulled her hands back and closed the balcony door.
Me:"Miny....I kill you open the door NOW" I was so angry.I tried to catch her but it was to late.She just smiled and waved to me.Damn it Joe, you are so stupid.And now here you are on the balcony in your boxer shorts.I found a blanked on the balcony and wrapped it around me.Oh Miny this game is not over.
Regular P.O.V.
I started to laugh as Joe tried to open the door.Everybody knows it's not good to play with me or you'll pay it like Joe.But I've got a feeling this game is not over.I grabbed his shirt and pants and throw it in the corner.I felt a little bit bad for making out with him cause I had a boyfriend and he trusts me.I had to call Jenny tomorrow but now it's time to catch some sleep.I went over to my bad and lied down.The bad thing was it smelled like Joe, and I liked it...