A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

Is it possible for someone to change in one night?

I woke up at 07:00 am.It was my first school day and I was not ready for it.I stood up and walked to the bathroom.I was really tired cause I didn't get enough of sleep because of Joe.The night was really wild and I still could smell him.I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, something that I do every morning.I was thinking about the last night.Should I tell it Gabby, I mean she is my flatmate?! Should I call Jenny and James and tell them the true, Jenny is still my bff and James is my bf?! There were a lot of questions in my head but the one was repeating every second.Will Joe come back? After a while I finished my shower and walked out wrapped in a towel.As I came out I heard Gabby yelling
Gabby:"Miny somebody is here to see you"
Me:"Come in" I thought for a moment who it could be cause nobody knows me beside Gabby and...Then It hits me...I turned around to say no don't let him in but it was too late.Joe was standing in my room and just watched at me.The door was closed and Gabby was already gone to her first lesson.
Joe:"Good morning" I was not sure what to say or what to do.
Me:"morning"
Joe:"And, did you sleep well"
Me:"Yeah, what do you want" I was standing there in a towel and i asked him what he wants.Now he really had a chance to rape me there was nobody.Ok it's time to say goodbyee I love you all...He came closer to me and I just stood there.I could not make a move or something else.I thought really he would rape me now but...
Joe:"I want my pants and my shirt that I left here"
I breathed out with relief.I pouted to the corner where the clothes were lying and he walked to them.I looked at him and I was a little bit confused.
Joe:"Do you need help for the first day, I mean you're new and maybe it will be harder you know what I mean??"
Me:"Ehm yess that would be nice but could you please wait in the living room"
Joe:"Okay" He left my room and closed the door.Was this the same Joe from the last night.The one who wanted to rape me and to "kill" me.Was he acting or what?I quickly shook the questions out of my head and switched into my school uniform.Yess we had uniforms but they were sexy.I looked at myself in the mirror and then went out of the room.Joe was siting there and was doing...nothing just sitting.
Me:"So let's go"
Joe:"okay what do you have first"
Me:"Ehmm chemistry"
Joe:"Ok me too so lets go" We walked out and made our way through the hallway and through the campus.Chemistry was in room 235.It was a long and quit walk.That was killing me.Why was he so different what went wrong I don't understand anything.Yeah I should be happy that he is not such a perv but I wanted to know why.As we arrived I went in and left Joe behind me.Gabby was sitting there with some boys, and they were hot.
Gabby:"Miny come here" I went to her and the two boys smiled.
Me:"Hey guys"
Gabby:"Hey Miny this is Zack and this is Lucas...Boys this is Miny"
Zack:"Hey nice to meet you"
Me:"Yeah you too"
Lucas:"So did Joe all ready rape you and called you his new "gf" or?" I just looked at him.So Joe was famous for his bad behavior.
Me:"No he didn't and that was a stupid and not really nice question"I was really angry about it.Hold on, he really wanted to rape me and I was protecting him?? There was something wrong in my life and I could not say what.
Lucas:"Sry it was just a question"
Gabby:"Ok guys forget about it Miny we always work in pairs do you want Lucas or Zack" She looked at me and the boys smiled.
Me:"Neither of the two" I smiled back and walked away.I saw Joe sitting alone and walked to him.
Me:"Can I" He looked up from his phone and I could say he was surprised.
Joe:"eh, yes of course" I sat down and he looked again at his phone.I wanted really to talk to him I just wanted it so badly and that scared me....