A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

I'm going out with him but they are angry

The school passed by and now it was 4 o’clock. I was sitting in the living room and watching TV. The day was boring and I was just sitting or talking to Gabby. I looked around and tried to find something interesting. Well that was not easy. I missed my family, Jenny, James, and my brother Taylor. Oh fuck Taylor. I forgot to call him. He is going to be angry. I started to run around trying to find my phone.
Me:” Damn it where is this stupid thing” I was really angry now. I walked into my room but I stopped when I saw Joe lying on my bad.
Joe:”You’re looking for…this?” He took my phone out of his pocket. He started to play with it.
Me:”Joe give me my phone back”
Joe:”Nope It’s mine now” I rolled my eyes. He should leave me alone. Sometimes he was really annoying.
Me:”Joe give me my phone I have to do something really important so give it back”
Joe:”You give me a blow job and I’ll give it back” My yaw dropped and I stood there shocked. Did he say blow job, or should I wash my ears. I just looked at him and didn’t say anything. Did he say blow job, ok I think I heard him he said blow job.
Me:”Ehmm no now give me my phone back”
Joe:”No blow job no phone” I walked to the bed and lied down beside him. I just looked straight at him and he looked straight at me. We were not talking or moving I could also say we were not breathing. In one moment he turned around and looked down at the phone.
Joe:”You never told me you have a boyfriend”
Me:”You never asked me and is that so important”
Joe:”And everybody says I’m the asshole”
Me:”Who says I’m cheating on my boyfriend”
Joe:”Joe says”
Me:”But Joe doesn’t knows the true” He throw the phone in my direction and stood up. I just looked after him and was not saying a word. But then he stopped and turned around.
Joe:”I’ll take you at 6 be ready”
Me:”Where are we going”
Joe:”Surprise”
Me:”Then what should I wear”
Joe:”I’ve got something for you on the sofa” after he said this he was gone. I stood up and walked into the living room. On the sofa was a pair of jeans and a black tank top. It looked pretty. My phone rung and I took it out of my pocket. One new message. Who is sexy boy 007? I opened the message and it said:” I hope you like it take some of your shoes because I know how you girls are when we’re talking about shoes… Your sexy boy Joe”. I smiled to myself and closed the message.
Gabby:”Hey Miny what’s…Oh wow nice jeans are you going out”
Me:”Well, maybe”
Gabby:”Who is the lucky one” I looked at her and was not sure should I tell her the true. I mean she is always talking about Joe and how bad he is and things like that but I know it and I’m a big girl.
Me:”Well you know Gabby…”
Gabby:”You’re going out with Joe or?!” I just shook my head yes. She took a deep breath and walked away. Nice she is angry. I hate this if people are angry. It’s my problem if I go out with him and not her. Ok she just wants to protect me but I’m not a little girl. I grabbed the clothes and went to get ready for the night with Joe.
____________________________________________________

After a while I was ready for the night.The things Joe gave me looked so amazing like they were made for me. I put on my pink and silver bracelet and my pink and silver earrings.I could say I looked pretty good.I looked at the cloock.It was 5:30 so I had an half hour time.I grabbed my phone and suddenly called Taylor.The phone rung rung and rung and there was no answer.Suddenly he picked up.
Taylor:"Who disturbs my peaceful sleep"
Me:"The one who disturbs your life"
Taylor:"Oh sis it's you...WHY DO YOU CALL ME NOW IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING"
Taylor started to scream around.Man this boy is crazy.Well I would also scream if somebody would call me that early.But yeah I forget about the time hehe.
Me:"Oh bro calm down I forget about the time sry"
Taylor:"It's ok and how's London"
Me:"Well it's nice the school is pretty good and I love it"
Taylor:"What?? I though the school is terible"
Me:"Well it's not, bro I miss you"
Taylor:"I miss you too sis so something new on the school"
Me:"Not realyy I have some new friends and so you know"
Taylor:"What's his name"
Me:"His what who hea?? Taylor I have a boyfriend there in L.A"
Taylor:"Yeah awesome boyfriend maybe you should call him" I could hear in his woice that something is wrong and I knew he wouldn't tell me what's going on but I still tried it.
Me:"Taylor is there something you want to tell me"
Taylor:"Listen sis maybe you should call him and just call him okay I can't tell you this" I was silent for a while.Whats going on there? I was not there for 2 days and something is different.
Me:"Okay I have to go now give mum a big hug from me okay and to Jenny too"
Taylor:"Okay sis love ya and be careful"
Me:"Yess I'll be bye"
I hung up and walked into the livingroom.Gabby was sitting and playing some board games with the boys.Lucas and Gabby were argiung about who cheated and who not.I was standing there and laughing.They both looked so funny.Gabby grabed one of the cards and throw it in Lucas's face.I started to laugh harder and then they recignise that I'm here.
Gabby:"What's so funny"
Me:"Hahah you two"
Zac:"Hey Miny...Oh wow you look sexy"
Lusac:"Oh yeah are you going out"
I was about to answer him the question but Gabby interrupted me.
Gabby:"She is going out with Joe"
Zac:"What?"
Me:"Yess I`m going out with Joe so what? I don`t know what`s zour problem...Ok he is really sometimes an asshole but do you think he could do something to me...Well no he can`t so shut up and be careful what you say ok"
Gabby:"Miny it`s just you don`t know Joe that well and he is sometimes really how should I say..."
Zac:"He could rape you" I just rolled my eyes and looked at them.Ok I really understand this but I know Joe and how he is so they shouldn`t be worried about me.
Me:"Guys he tried to rape me but I|m inteligent so don`t worri okay...So I have to go byee"
I grabed my jacket and went out.Joe was not there well not yet.I was waiting for him in thr cold outside.Yess it was pretty cold.After a while of waiting I saw Joe coming down the campus.I had a big smile on my lips.He looked so wow.I kept looking at him until he came closer to me.His hair was so sexy and I wanted to do a lot of dirty things to him.Oh wow just a moment what am I talking about.I should really calm down.I looked up at him and he was smiling.I blushed but lucky me It was night and he couldn`t see it.
Joe:"So are you ready beautifu?"
Me:"Absolutly handsome"
He took my hand and we walked out the school campus to the streets of London...