Status: On hiatus

If I'm the Peanut Butter and You're the Jelly, Why Do We Hate Each Other?

Suprise!

I wobbled down the stairs, hearing Trey's footsteps right behind me. I walked into the kitchen, smiling as the delicious aroma of pizza fill my nostrils. I sat down on a stool, grabbing a paper plate and a slice of pizza, Trey copying my actions.

I stood up, walking over to the fridge and grabbing the parmesan cheese. I took out a spoon from the drawer and made my way back to sit down. I scouped a spoonful of the cheese and spread it on the pizza. I picked up my slice, about to take a bite, but stopped as I noticed Trey looking at me funny.

"What?"

"What in the hell are you doing to my delicious pizza?"

I giggled lightly, "I'm putting parmesan cheese on it silly!"

"But why?" He asked.More like whined.

"Why not? It's awsome! You've never put it on your pizza?"

"No." He stated simply.

I gasped, staring at him wide eyed, my mouth hanging open slightly.

He gave me a questioning look, and started to say something. But before he could, I shoved my pizza into his mouth. He coughed, chewing on it hastily. Finally he swallowed, gasping for breath.

"What is wrong with you!? I could have died!"

I smiled evilly, "Buuuuuut it was good was it not?"

He glared, knowing I was right.

I laughed, continuing to eat my yummy pizza. Watching as Trey tried to secretly put some parmesan cheese on his.

DING DONG

I jumped at the sound of the doorbell. I stood up, wondering who it could possibly be.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Suprise!!!!!"

My hands flew to my mouth, a huge gasp escaping.

"JARRED!" I scremaed, latching onto my brother in a huge hug.

"FIRENZEE!" He mimicked me, laughing as he hugged me back just as hard.

He lifted me off the ground, spinning in circles until someone cleared their throat.

I put my feet on the ground, still holding onto my brother for dear life. I looked over at Trey's awkward expression, trying to hide my smile.

"You must be the guy who's staying with us, correct?" My brother asked.

"Yeah I am." Trey said wearily back.

"Come on Jarred! There's pizza in the kitchen!!" I yelled happily, running back into the kitchen and munching on my slice. Jarred came in after me, Trey right behind him. He sat next to me, taking a bite out of my slice.

"Hey hey hey!! No touchy my foody!" I tried to say sternly but failing miserably as my smile broke out onto my face.

Jarred laughed, taking his own.

*****************

The TV hummed quietly in our living room as all three of us sat there, silently watching. Trey was sitting on the love seat, while I had my head resting on Jarred's muscular chest.

I was so glad Jarred was home. I knew he would be leaving soon, but I pushed that thought to the back of my mind. I yawned, looking over to the clock to see it was 10:30.

"Time for bed." I said, getting up.

Jarred and Trey both stood up, flowing me to the stairs. I tried to hide the limp in my walk, but Jarred noticed anyway. He looked at me concered, picking me up and carrying me up the stairs.

I said goodnight to Trey before my brother set me down on my bed.

"I know it's a school night, so I'll let you go to sleep now. But tomorrow after school I want to talk to you okay?" He said.

I nodded, looking down.

"Hey, don't be sad okay? You're not in any trouble. Now come on, get a good nights sleep. You need it." Jarred smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Night Zeebers." He smiled.

I laughed at the nickname he gave me when we were younger.

"Night Jardar." I giggled, using the nickname I gave him the same day he gave me mine.

He smiled, turning off my light and closing my door.

I layed down on my bed, thinking over the days events.

I smiled, loving that Jarred was home, even if he would be leaving soon. I appriciated every moment with him. He was my brother and I love him. He's my bestest friend. But now that he's in college, I don't get to see him too often.

Part of me wishes he didn't go to college so far away. But the other half that sees how much he loves it, and how much he looks foward to his future in whatever he wants to do. Seeing the smile on his face when he talks about being on his own, as his own person. That side overrules the other that yearns to be selfish, and ask him to stay.

I want him to be happy.

I want him to pursue whatever he wants out of life.

I want him to find someone who loves him.

But most of all, I want him to be proud of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you all so so so much for sticking with me! I know I haven't updated in forever, and I apologize. BUT I have lots of final exams and all that school related stuff, so I'm sorry in advance if I dont post as often. But summers almost here! So I'll be able to update sooner!

Ready? On the count of three.....

1.........

2...........

3.............

COMMENT!! :D