Status: On hiatus

If I'm the Peanut Butter and You're the Jelly, Why Do We Hate Each Other?

Craz-to-tthe-aayyy? What?

It was lunch now. I survived English, Gym, Bio, a double period too. Eww. But now I sat at my lunch table. All the way in the back, waiting for Matty and Becky. They're really the only people who gave me a chance and got to know me. Well Becky did when she moved here in 8th grade. But I've known Matty my whole life. But unlike my other friends he didn't ditch me in high school. He's my bestest friend.

"Zeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!" Speak of the devil.

"Hello Matthew." After saying that he looked at me like I had grown another 5 heads. Yeah I said 5. Not 3, 5. I‘m cool like that.

"Eww. You’re in your grammar mood again. It's weird enough that you never say 'hey' or 'hi'. Only 'hello'. Your craze-to-the-ayyyy Missssaaaay."

Now it was my turn to look at him like he'd grown 5 heads. How in the hell does he say things like that with a straight face? I don’t think I'll ever know the answer to that question though. Let’s just say he's 'his own unique person'. Yeah that suits him.

"'Craze-to-the-aaayyy?' Really Matthew?"

"Yes Firenzee Reckons. And I will keep saying your full name, Firenzee Reckons, UNTIL you stop calling me Matthew.......Firenzee Reckons....."

He made his 'stubborn' face. I knew that face. It means he really won’t stop calling me by my full name unless I stop. You know the face, eyebrows knitted together, eyes squinted, nose scrunched up and his lips in a firm line? Yeah that one. So after a 5 minute staring contest I gave up.

"Ok ok MATTY. I'll stop."

"Awesome. Sooooo guess who I saw todayyyyy!!!!" He said that in a sort of 'sing song' voice. It was rather adorable, and very funny.

"Hmmm....let me guess, Bentley?" I knew he saw him. Bentley was Matty's crush of 4 months. But he was way too shy around Bentley to actually make a move. But I'm almost positive Bentley likes him back. I always catch him starring at Matty.

"How'd you know!?!? Oh my god! Are you stalking me!?!?!?!?! What’s wrong with you!? Ehh, it doesn't matter. But yes I saw him! Ahh!! I like him so so so so much!! He's so adorable! I just want to eat him up!!!" I made a face at that. Eww. That sounded really.....dirty.....But hey, it's not my fault, Becky corrupted my innocent mind.

I guess Matty noticed my face, because he started flailing his arms back and forth yelling,

"EWWWW!!! YOU SICKOO!!!!! GROSSS!!!!"

I had to laugh. It was too funny.

"Ahahaha! Matty calm- ahaha down- ahahahahah"

As my laughing subdued I glanced up to see Becky headed for us with a smirk planted on her lips.

"Ahhh I think our little Zee has made a sexual reference once again"

"Yeah no thanks to you Becky. My little Koala bear is no longer innocent" Matty started to pout so I pecked his cheek and gave him a hug, reminding him of my 'koala qualities' as he calls them. I don’t see it, but he says I remind him of baby Koala bears. Apparently I'm innocent and ‘just so adorable.’

"Aww don't worry Matty. I'll always be your baby Koala" I cuddled up to him to prove my point. It worked. He cheered right up. I was glad. I hate seeing him upset.

"You guys are so mushy"

"Ohhhh are you jealous Becky? Hmmm??? Cuz I can has Firenzee allllllll to myself??" Matty said pulling me closer.

“What’re you? An ‘lolcat’? “Becky asked.

“Maybe, maybe not. I could be a kitty, but I wouldn’t be a good kitty. I’d be a baaaaaaaaaaaad, bad, bad kitty. I’d be like a lion, or a…um….OH I’D BE A BEAR!” Matty said triumphantly.

“I don’t know if you noticed Matt, but a bear is not a cat. So you can’t be a bear.”

“Yes I can! Forget the kitty, I’m a bear yo! Come here so I can eat you! OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!” Matty said while holding up his hands, and trying to imitate a bear.

“Oh no!!! Don’t eat me!” Yelled Becky in a sickeningly sweet voice.

“You guys are idiots.” I smiled.

“Aww but were your idiots!” They said in unison.

“Whoa that was creepy…..” I said.

”Um…yeah….lil’ bit…” After saying that Becky just sat down across from us and started eating.

“”How can you eat that!? It’s so gross.” Matty said, disgusted.

"Matty! Shut up! Gosh! ANYWAY, I was wonderi-" Becky was cut off by none other than Trey and his friends approaching us. God what do they want now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I'm very sorry for the shortness. But I would like to say thank you to the people who subscribed!! :D Thank you very very much!

Comment/Subscribe? :)