Status: On hiatus

If I'm the Peanut Butter and You're the Jelly, Why Do We Hate Each Other?

What's up?

Trey's Point of View

After I ate I went up to my new room to think. I walked in, looking around. The walls were a deep blue and had a simlpe wood floor. The were a few paintings and empty picture frames. The bed in the middle had plain black sheets, and a dresser was on the side of the room. It was pretty nice. I mean I'm glad I even get a room to myself, so I can't complain.

I changed into a pair of pajama pants, taking off my shirt so that my chest was bare, and laid down on the comfy bed.

I wonder why Firenzee looked like she was in so much pain. I mean it took her like 30 minutes to take up one suitcase. And she didn't eat dinner. What's up with that? How can you not want to have dinner? I mean it's food! And food is good!

I wonder what happened? I mean I could tell she was in physical pain just by the look on her face. I have to find out what happ- Wait! What the hell am I saying!? I don't care about that bitch! I'm here to make her life hell! That's what I should be doing, planning something for tomorrow! Not worrying about her!

God I'm losing my mind.......

I sighed and rolled around a bit, trying to get comfortable. I finally found a spot, my eyes now feeling heavy. I'm pretty sure it was still pretty early, maybe like 7 or 8, but honestly I didn't care. I was fucking tired!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I groaned, rolling over and rubbing my eyes. Ugh I hate waking up. I sat up, wondering why I was in a room that was not mine. As I thought back to the day before, I kind of felt a bit stupid. Well I am stupid. But that's besides the point, okay well not really. Oh my god! I smell WAFFLES!

I dashed out of my room, running down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Firenzee putting them on a plate. She turned around, probably previsously hearing my punding footsteps. As she looked up, she stopped what she was doing and stared at me. Wait, why is she staring at me? Crap did I forget my pants again!? I looked down, noting that I indeed have pants on but no shirt, Oh yeah, forgot about that. I looked at her again, smirking at her,"Stop drooling freak, you'll infect my waffles."

I started to walk towards the dining room, where my waffles awaited me. As I walked by her I bumped her shoulder. She sucked in a harsh breath, dropping her plate of waffles. The crash of the plate echoed through the room. I looked back to see her holding her shoulder. Whoa did I really do it that hard? Oh well, she just wants attention. I heard footsteps on the stairs, and I quickly went into the dining room.

"Firenzee! What the hell is wrong with you!? You fucking woke me up! And you made a mess of the kitchen you whore!" Mrs. Reckons yelled. Whoa, is she really that mad?

"But mom I-I d-didn't-" Firenzee started, but her mom cut her off.

"Don't you dare make up some half assed excuse! Clean up this fucking mess now! And for punishment you get no breakfest!" What the hell? No breakfest because she, okay well I, dropped something? Big-freaking-deal.

I stood up, walking over to the kitchen door, just in time to see Mrs. Reckons slap Firenzee.

WHOA! She slapped her because of that? That's just mean, she doesn't even know if she was the one who dropped it, not that I'd tell her it was me, that'd be stupid.

After that, her mom walked back upstairs, yelling back that she was going out. I looked back at Firenzee, seeing her using the counter to lean down and pick everything up. I shrugged, and went back to the table to eat everything on my plate. I thought over what had just happened, but decided that I shouldn't care. It's Firenzee, the freak that I hate. That's all she is. I heard her walking around and opening the fridge, then a liquid being poured into a glass. She came into the dining room, giving me a glass of milk.

I smirked, "So looks like I get all the waffles, you know since you're not allowed to eat anything."

Her eyes went wide at this, realizing that I had infact heard their whole conversation. She quickly turned around, heading back into the kitchen. I simply ignored the fact that she was limping.

I finsihed the rest of it, leaving it on the table, and walking into the kitchen.

"You might want to go clean that up." I smirked, walking by her and into the living room. I plopped down onto the couch, turning on the TV. I faintly heard Firenzee washing my dishes. Ha, I have my own servent now huh? Sweet.

"Trey, honey? I'm leaving to go out now. Remember whatever you need just tell Firenzee, okay?" Smiled Mrs. Reckons.

"Okay Mrs. Reckons." I smiled innocently.

"Oh, please do call me Karren." She smiled.

"Okay."

She walked out the door, did she even say bye to Firenzee? Well I don't care either way, just sayin'.

I looked through the channels, desperatly trying to get rid of my boredom. I sighed, seeing as nothing was on. Hmm....maybe I can go bother Ms. Zee? I smiled, deciding to do just that. I turned off the TV, and stood up. I walked into the kitchen, but she wasn't there. Huh, I didn't hear her go up the stairs, or well, anywhere else for that matter. I checked all of the downstairs, but no luck.

I went upstairs, thinking she was probably in her room. I opened the first door, only to see a bathroom. I rolled my eyes, disregarding my stupidity. I walked over to the next room, and I pressed my ear to the door. I could hear music playing, but I couldn't hear her moving around. I put my hand on the doorknob, turning it and busting through the door. I guess it startled her, because she shot up out of the desk chair she was sitting in. She instantly grabbed her stomach, clutching it as she took deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" I asked unsurely.

"Y-yeah, uh...s-stomach ache." She said.

I looked at her for a minute, then just shrugged it off. I walked over to the desk, where she had sat back down, and looked over her shoulder. She noticed me trying to read what she wrote and quickly covered it. I pouted, reaching for it, but she snatched it out of my grasp.

"Why won't you let me see it?" I whined.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I said so that's why." She scowled.

"Hmph." I grunted, turning around and plopping down on her Zebra sheets. Her room was a deep red, everything else, like the curtains, sheets and area rug were zebra striped.

"Nice room." I commented.

"Uh thanks" She said skeptically. "What're you doing in here anyway?" She said, turning around in her chair.

I shrugged, thinking of a way to annoy her. I looked around her room again, a picture on her dresser catching my eye. I got up and walked over to it, seeing her and some guy. Both of them laughing, and hugging each other. Wow, she has a really nice smile. Whoa, where'd that come from? She's a freak, she's a freak. she's a freak.

"Who is that?" I asked, looking over at her while pointing to the boy in the picture.

She looked over from where she was sitting, a broad smile making its way onto her face.

"That's my brother, Jarred." She said, her eyes gleaming with love and happiness. Wow, she must love him a lot huh?

"Oh, where is he?" I asked. He looked maybe a year or two older than us.

The smile left her face almost instantly. "Oh um, he left, for college." She said sadly. I kind of just stood there after she said that. For once I had nothing to say. I looked over to her iPod, realizing it was still playing. I listened a little, trying to identify the song.

"So uh, Avenged Sevenfold huh?" I said, after I figured out who was playing.

"Um, yeah." She said, shifting uncomfortably in her chair. I smirked, so I make her uncomfortable huh?

"So, little miss servant, I have a reque-" I started but the doorbell cut me off.

"Woops! Sorry I got to get that!" She said, rushing out the door, and down the stairs. I heard her opening the door, then a squeal. The fuck? I walked out and downstairs, going into the living room. I looked at the door, to see Firenzee hugging the fag.

"Guess what! I took the liberty of calling your mom! She said she won't be home, again. Buuuuuuuut, I'm sleeping over!" He said, squealing. I'm not gonna lie, it kind of hurt my ears.

"Really!? Yay!!" Firenzee said, smiling happily.

At this moment I decided to make my presence known.

"Hey fag, how goes it?" I said, smirking. He looked over at me, glaring.

"Shut you mouth Zarren." He growled. Whoa, gettin' a little friskey there eh?

"Whatever, just don't infect me with your gayness and we'll all be good.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Firenzee quickly covered his mouth with her hand. Giving him a stern look.

A smiled, knowing I had won.

"EWW!!!!! MATTY!! What did I tell you about licking my hand!?" Firenzee scolded.

'Matty' pouted, "To not too." He mumbled. She laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him past me and into the kitchen.

"Wanna help me make some brownies?" I heard her ask, then an excited "YES!" I shook my head, turning around and sitting on the couch. I turned on the TV, but I couldn't really concentrate due to the squealing noises coming from the kitchen.

I stood up, stomping to the kitchen. "Will you two shut up!? For the love of god, you are the most annoying pair I have ever met! Stop fucking squealing!" I shouted.

"Whatever, come on Zee. The brownies are cool enough, lets just go up to your room kay?" Faggy asked.

"She nodded, taking the brownies, about to step foward, when Matt took them out of her hands.

"No, I'm carrying them." He said, looking at her, worry etched in his features. I wondered why, but again I didn't care. So I simply went back into the living room to watch TV.

I stayed down there for about an hour, before getting hungry. I stood up, going to tell Firenzee to make me something. Seriously, what's the point in having her have to do everything I say if I'm not going to ask for anything? I snickered, walking upstairs. I went over to her room, just walking in. Firenzee was sitting on Matt's lap, his arms around her tiny waist, watching a movie. Her head was on his shoulder, and all of a sudden I got a strange feeling, like I wanted to be Matt right now, holding her. Yeah right, like I'd ever want to do that.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Food. Make me lunch." I stated simply, walking back out the door. I heard her groan, but still stand up, and follow me downstairs, Matt right behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two upsates in one day!? *Gasp* Haha, I kind of have a bit of writers block, so I'm sorry if this is too short and boring. But it will get more interesting as Trey is there longer! Promise! :D

Thank you to PrincessD for commenting!

Comment/Subscribe? :)

I love Matty <3 :)