Status: If I survive December, I'll update this in January, I promise :)

Baby, I'm A Dreamer For Sure

Introduction

I’ve known Alex Gaskarth for two years. Two long years, oh and three months and four days, but who’s counting. Again, two agonizing long years, and he has yet to know my feelings.

I’m in my junior year in high school. He’s a senior. It’s in the middle of the fall semester. Ah, I love the fall, not too hot, not too cold. Oh, and the rain, most people hate it. But I don’t. I take walks in the rain, it’s so refreshing, and I love the smell of it.

Alex doesn’t like the rain, he told me once. Yeah, I remember it, it was after school and we were headed to the school parking lot. It was raining and he complained about it. Well, he didn’t exactly tell me. I just happened to walk right behind him and his friend. But still.

I remember the first time I saw him like yesterday. It was in the first week of high school and he walked by me in the corridor. He was a sophomore at the time, but still just as gorgeous then as he is now. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, oh yeah and that had me going straight into someone’s open locker, hitting my head. People laughed, but he didn’t notice. It was a positive thing though, that was just embarrassing.

The first time I talked to him was a month later. Ironically, his little sister was my new best friend. Well, she wasn’t my best friend back then, I didn’t even like her that much, but after I found out that little fact I made sure we were close. The first thing he said to me was, “Hi, you’re Jessica, right?” Exact quote, like I’ll ever forget.

All I could remember thinking was ‘Oh my god, he knows my name!’ Sophie must have told him about me before I was coming over to their house that day. Eventually I stuttered out a ‘Hi’ for him. I was so embarrassed; he probably thought I was a retard or something. Not exactly what I was going for.

Alex and Sophie were so different. Alex was laid back, relaxed took things easy. Didn’t make a big deal out of things, took every day as it comes. He never really got upset about anything, I’ve never seen him angry, I didn’t know how he was when he was mad, and I’d like to think he couldn’t get mad, at all. But I think it’s more that he doesn’t really care about things enough to get mad if they don’t go his way.

Sophie were more conceited and spent hours in front of the mirror in the mornings. She cared all too much about what people thought of her and could be a real bitch when PMSing. She stood in the school hallway one day, yelling at me for accidentally dropping my books on her new shoes. Key word, accidentally, I just wanted her to shut up, but it didn’t exactly go as I planned. But Sophie was a good friend; she could just be a little annoying sometimes.

Like I said before, Alex was a senior, there were only a couple of months left before he graduated and when he did, he and his band would be going on tour. After that I would most likely never see him again. I had to do something, and I had to do it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just the prologue, but if you like it I'll update again tomorrow!

Peace and love ;)