Status: If I survive December, I'll update this in January, I promise :)

Baby, I'm A Dreamer For Sure

Phone Call

“So how late were you home Friday?” Natalie asked me as we met up outside of school on Monday morning.

“Like four,” I giggled. It had been a little late but we had had so much fun. I hadn’t seen Natalie or Sophie for the rest of the night but I hadn’t cared about that. Dick had been good company. God, what an awful name, what did his parents think about when they named him, poor guy.

“And how mad was your mother?” Sophie giggled.

I rolled my eyes. “She was sleeping, she didn’t say anything.” I sighed.

“Be lucky, mine yelled at me for half an hour when I came home at two.” She sighed aggravated.

“And how drunk were you?” I asked suspiciously.

She laughed again, “Pretty drunk yeah.”

“That’s what I thought,” I grinned knowing her all too well.

“So when did you get home?” Sophie asked Natalie.

Natalie only smirked and walked ahead of us into the building, “I didn’t go home.”

“You went with Derek?” I asked unbelievable. Sophie and I ran after her.

“Oh my god, you slut!” Sophie exclaimed jokingly.

“Shh, keep it the fuck down,” Natalie whispered, as she started to blush immensely.

“You did it with him? God Nat, you were together for what, one day, and you decided to do it!” Sophie laughed at her.

I stayed silent, I was always quiet when it came to this conversation. I mean I knew they weren’t virgins but it was never something we talk about, or I didn’t talk about. They still did. It’s not that I don’t want to do it or that I’m saving myself for marriage but I haven’t found the right person yet. I want my first time to be with a person I love, catch my drift?

“Hello Ladies,” Dick greeted us as he, Derek and Jack, another one of their friends, came up to us as we stood by our lockers.

“Hi,” I smiled at him over my shoulder. I closed the door to my locker when I finally had all the books I needed to first class of history. I turned around and smiled even bigger at him.

Derek had gone up straight to Natalie and greeted her with a kiss, she had the biggest grin on her face. They looked such cute as a couple.

Jack had ended up in front of Sophie and they both looked a little uncomfortable until he spoke up. “So, can I walk you to class?”

“Yeah sure.” Sophie smiled and started walking, showing him they way.

“Nice, looks like our friends got something for each other too.” Dick commented with a grin as we started walk down the corridor as well, leaving Derek and Natalie to themselves.

“Yes, this could be a good thing though.”

“I never said it wasn’t. So what do you have now?”

“History,” I sighed in complaint. I actually thought history was really interesting and fun but how interesting does it sound if you’re like ‘otherwise on my free time I read books about history’ yeah right?

“Poor you, I’m just gonna have to come and save you after class,” He winked at me and then walked off to his own class. I giggled and walked into the classroom.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Where have you been all day?” My mom asked me as I walked into the house after being at the mall all afternoon with Sophie and Natalie.

“Mom, it’s like 5, what are you doing home?” I asked chocked that she was, I always came home to an empty house, having no siblings and workaholic parents who never were home before 7 pm.

“Is it wrong for me to want to spend some time with my only daughter?” She said, clearly getting annoyed with my not-running-into-her-arms behavior. Well, what does she expect from me?

“Yeah, you never cared before, so why now?” I shrugged and started walking up the stairs to load the bags I had to my room.

“I made dinner!” She called up after me. I rolled my eyes. It was better when she kept away.

I checked my phone once I was alone in my room and saw that I had a new message from Dick. I smiled and opened it. It simply said ‘call me ;)’.

I did and walked up to the mirror to check my hair as I waited for him to answer. I sat down on the unmade bed and started biting my nails. A bad habit of mine.

“Jessica?” I heard him finally answer on the other line.

“Yeah, it’s me hi,” The nervousness disappeared and I was happy that he finally picked up.

“How’re you doing?” I could easily sense the smile in his voice as he talked to me.

“I’m fine, how are you?”

“It’s all good, you know. So are you doing anything on Friday?”

I frowned in thought, “No, I’m free, why?”

“Well, next time anyone asks you’re not because you’re going on a date with me.” He stated confidently.

“Oh, am I? What if I don’t want to?” I asked boldly, while giggling.

“Oh, you’re coming whether you like it or not, so I’ll pick you up at seven-ish?” I knew he was only joking around as I could clearly hear the amusement in his voice.

“Yeah, I’ll be ready, where are we going?” I smiled as I thought about the date that was finally going to happen now.

“That will be a surprise for you,”

I pouted though he could not see me. “Alright,” I sighed, giving up, “I’ll see you tomorrow at school?”

“Can’t wait,”

I smiled as I hung up on him and lay down on the bed. It was only Monday today and Friday couldn’t come fast enough. I sighed and walked down stairs to mom and the dinner she made, I was after all hungry after a day of shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Oh my god, I went to a Green Day concert this weekend and it was amazing! By far the best show I've ever been to. Only it was like three hour drive away and we were home at like 4 in the morning but it was all worth it. And school ends on Wednesday, can't wait and I have all summer and absolutely nothing to do, god, what an awesome feeling.

Peace and Love ;)