Status: and it begins :)

Punk Rock Dream Land

Preface

There was a boy named Tom Radke, but Tom wasn't like all of the popular kids, he listened to different music, like blink 182 and escape the fate, and taking back sunday. His all time favorite was Sum 41. The lead singer Deryck Whibley was his idol. His parents grew up with quite a rough life and listened to country. This was a nightmare for Tom. Whenever Tom had to go on a trip with his parents, bam there it was, country country country! Turning on the TV wasn't much better. Nothing but Beyonce and Ludacris. Who cares about bedrock!!! Tom lived in a decent house in suburban streets and attended Romeo high school, Named after the famous poet "Romeo Delakittypoo". He had a couple close friends but other than that he was a bit of a loner, it was mostly because he was shy. But when he was with his friends he would go nuts. He had a beautiful girlfriend named Jovanna Tuner. They met at a local concert and from then on couldn't get each other out of there heads. Tom also played guitar and sang and hoped someday that they would get him far. He constantly wrote poetry and lyrics and skateboarded. His best friend Max Greenberg was like a brother to him. They did EVERYTHING together and had the craziest times that they will never forget. They listen to the same music, and as does Jovanna, but mainstream radio has GOT to go.