Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 13: Dark Eyed Dreamers

It was late morning when I heard it, at first I mistook at as something in my head that I was still dreaming. Although the next loud cry woke me up completely. Wiping the recent sleep from my eyes I caught a glimpse of Alex’s body rigid and gripping the mattress intensely, the way in which his features twisted in pain told me everything, something was wrong. I gasped quietly, quickly pulling myself off my bed and sliding onto his mattress straddling him.

“Alex are you okay?” the look in his eyes unnerved me, it was just like when I found him on the floor after the shooting, fear shining from the depths of his irises. He didn’t respond making me panic even more, only the sound of his laboured breath filled my room. I reached out for his shoulders, anything to get him to talk.

“Lex please talk to me!” He whimpered his eyes rolling towards the back of his head.

“Jack, make it stop!” my heart broke, I never wanted to see him hurt again after that night, it just brought back horrible memories. The tears stained his cheeks and my only thought was to comfort him carefully wrapping an arm around his torso, the other cupping his face. Since we first met I have known Alex to suffer from panic attacks but he only needed me to give him a hug for awhile and reassure him and he would be fine before you know it, but this felt so much different. Little by little his muscles relaxed in my hold whilst I rocked him slowly yet he shook violently not long afterwards. The way he grabbed at my back desperately made my heart race against my chest.

“Jack please!” My mind blanked the only way in which I thought I could calm him down was risky however anything is worth a shot right now. So against my better judgement I tipped his head back gently before pressing my lips to his. Kissing Alex was everything I dreamt about and so much more. The butterflies in my stomach suddenly erupted whilst a shiver crept its way up my spine. For so long I’ve needed this, the passionate perfection of his lips moved fluidly against my own. My fingers dug into his hipbone hauling his torso up to press against mine roughly. The feel of his body made me crave for more contact. Cautiously my hand slipped between our bodies trailing up his chest, our lips shaking from the foreign sensations.

Knowing this was probably only going to happen once I was going to make the most of it. With my hormones pulsing through my body I bit his lower lip tenderly, drawing a soft sound from the trembling boy beneath me. A hand found its way into the tangles of my hair tugging it, silently urging me on. Hesitantly my tongue ran across his mouth waiting for his response. Almost instantly his supple lips parted earnestly letting my tongue slowly meet his own. The distinct taste of him overwhelming all of my senses rendering my vision to a brilliant white.

“Uhh, Jack...” the mere murmur made my blood boil hotter beneath my skin. I could feel my self control slowly slip from my grasp, I pulled away abruptly knowing it was the best decision even if my body was screaming for more. Our lips still temptingly close I struggled to catch my breath, our foreheads still pressed against one another’s. His eyes fluttered open, studying my face in the pale light of the night. I gulped still finding it hard to compose myself, my cheeks burning a dark shade of pink.

“Are you okay now Lex?” I whispered pausing midsentence to breathe deeply in a feeble attempt to keep my body from shaking. The way he bit his lip and nodded simply added to how much I wanted him right now. Sighing I pulled myself up, great one simple kiss was heading towards me taking him right there and then why can’t I control myself around him? Yet before I could move back towards my bed his hand gripped my shirt pulling me back so our faces were back in touching distance.

“Wait,” he whispered oddly quiet compared to his usual confident self. I raised an eyebrow wondering what was about to happen next.

“C-can I, uh, sleep with you tonight?” I think it dawned on him how insinuative that sounded only after the words left his mouth. It was his time to blush while he looked away shyly whereas I smiled at how adorable he looked right now. My hand found his and intertwined our fingers.

“Of course you can” instantly he sighed in relief glad I understood what he actually meant. I shifted so we could both get up before gradually sliding under the covers of my bed. Alex laid timidly at the edge of my bed, obviously still getting accustomed with how close our relationship was before the accident.

Though he looked at me mildly unsure if he should, as if he was refraining from something but didn’t want to admit it, but it was clear to me what he wanted. Laughing I slid over to him wrapping my arms loosely around him Lex gladly snuggled up to my side leaning his head onto my chest content with our proximity. It was hard to wipe the smile that had found its way onto my face, my fingers lazily tracing patterns on his back.

“G’night Jack” yawning he settled comfortably beside me.

“G’night Lex” for the first time since the accident I felt close to him again, and I don’t want to ever lose this feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
A lil bit of Jalex lovin' for you awesome people ;)
Hope you enjoyed that <3
Still waiting on the editors for the okay but it won't stop me updating so please keep checking back
Big love for my commenters: Shiver, Lotte_music, leighabelle, Megsalottebvb and reverendsynvengeance
And a major thanks to everyone reading the series as I am up to 6 stars, I am MIND BLOWN
Any thoughts? Twas my first time writing some smexy times so hopefully it wasn't too bad :P xXx