Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 25: The Remains Of My Wasted Youth

Jacks POV:

Ever since we came clean to my family things have been a lot more relaxed not only between me and Alex but around the whole house. Once I had forgiven Joe about the whole “I-bet-Jack-will-turn-gay-for-Alex” bet we had also got a lot closer too. Ever since All Time Low hit the big time it’s been difficult for me and the rest of us to keep close to our families. The constant tours and album work doesn’t give us much time to see our loved ones.

So we were all benefiting from this break, Zack was furthering his experience in photography, Rian had helped a few local bands out around Baltimore, obviously Alex was beginning to remember his past and I’ve been able to spend some much needed quality time with my family. Right now me and Alex had the house to ourselves, this time mum already warned us beforehand to keep it pg-13. But to be honest I wasn’t really planning on going down that road again for awhile.

I would be lying to myself if I had said if we ended up in a situation like the one we were caught in earlier that I could stop it before it went too far. I just don’t want our first time to be one lust filled fuck before my parents got home. Thankfully Alex had the same idea so tonight we were spending it together relaxing, both of us stretched out across the sofa. I thought I would show him some photos to see if it would jog his memory.

“And this one was our first gig down at that dingy club in town, we were so nervous even though there was only 15 people there.” Passing the worn picture over to him he immediately burst into a fit of giggles.

“Whoa... Is that Rian?!” He pointed at the person stood next to my lanky frame in the photo; the light had hit him in just a way to make the mop of hair on his head look impressively like a wig. It was true Rians hair had seen better days, but he doesn’t know I have the photographic evidence of it.

“Yeah but haven’t you seen Zack’s hair?” squinting slightly his eyes widened once more a few chuckles following soon after.

“Dude, I can’t believe that was us, I mean seriously why am I wearing a headband?” It was obvious we all had grown up a lot but it was hilarious to see what we looked like in the past. Especially the one with us under the student drop off zone sign, to this day I still don’t understand what me and Rian were doing. Or Zack’s hair for that matter. Yet each photo I passed he seemed to grow more and more inquisitive, laughing or blushing like crazy at some of the more extreme shots I had kept.

It definitely rekindled numerous memories for us both; it was adorable to see him so intrigued by every story involved in each one. Although after the many pictures we soon grew tired and settled on watching a movie. Whilst Alex ducked under the blanket on the sofa I popped in the DVD and settled back onto the coach. We both snuggled beneath the worn blanket his back against my chest while my hands were wrapped tightly around his slim waist. He sighed softly.

“So what movie are we watching?” he turned his head in just a way that the sliver of light peering through the curtains caught that beautiful spark in his irises. I smirked; little did he know that I chose a little film I like to call “The Haunting in Connecticut”. Not only is it a kickass movie but there was a method to my madness. Alex is a jittering wreck when it comes to horror movies. So this should be interesting.

“You’ll see” I grinned nuzzling my face against his shoulder as the titles started to roll across the screen. Oh if he only knew what was in store for him. My plan worked perfectly. We weren’t even half way through the film before he was practically fisting my shirt with an unbelievable death grip. Every so often he would jump in my hold due to the incredible screams emitting from the TV set. I chuckled, my eyes trained on the elder boy beside me mumbling profanities against my neck. Slowly I let a hand run through his messy locks.

“Lex it’s just a film.” Pausing for a moment I grinned whispering in a low tone.

“Although I have heard it was based on a true story” Almost immediately his eyes shot up to meet mine, pupils wide with fear.

“Bitch you better be lying” I was interrupted by the familiar buzzing of my phone, followed by Alex yelping at the sudden noise. Jeez he was particularly jumpy today.

“Calm down Alex, It’s my phone not some fucked up ghost” To my surprise I got a text from Zack.

Got some major news to tell you two. Matt wants us all to meet up tomorrow at 12, is that okay with you guys? x

I was surprised for two reasons. One, Zack usually calls he rarely texts and two, Matt was never one for last minute meetings. Something must be going on and I was desperate to find out. Alex must have seen me frown at the screen as I furiously taped away at the keys.

Sure thing, see you then x

Putting my phone back on the desk my eyebrows were still knitted in thought.

“Who was that?” Shuffling back closer to him I sighed.

“It was Zack he said he wanted to meet up, but the text sounded odd to me” He shrugged nonchalantly.

“I’m sure it’s not anything too major, besides Zack’s probably got the situation under control.” With a slight nod we continued to watch the film, all the while my head was plagued with possibilities. What was the meeting about? I’m probably worrying over nothing but I hate being out of the know. Poor Alex I swear he was going to rip my shirt if he continued gripping it the way he was. But I didn’t expect the noise that was about to happen either. Simultaneously we both jumped subdued yells both escaped us as the sound of the doorbell interrupted our thoughts.

Without thinking I got up mumbling “I’ll get it” under my breath. Whoever it was seemed to be really impatient as they rang a second time while I was halfway down the corridor.

“Alright, alright, give me a second, jeez” Adjusting my hair and shirt in the mirror I slowly unlocked the door and opened it cautiously. That all too familiar long brunette hair graced my eyes as well as the tight fitted jeans and that signature sickly sweet smile of hers. Even the sound of her voice made me cringe.

“Hello Jack” the venom laced those two words in such a way I wanted to just slam the door right now. The only problem was Alex had followed me and was standing behind me right this second.

“Who’s this?” his curious eyes flicked between us both the confusion heavy in his eyes. I gulped looking at Lex with fearful eyes.

“Alex this is Lisa.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! :O
I don't think you were expecting that huh?
Wanted to add some more drama into the mix ;)
Just want to clarifiy I have nothing against Lisa but obviously Jack does in my story :P
Chapter dedicated to: Glamour!Kills, IntentToStartAFire, Alvarittsixx, FueledByAmy, Vod Kanockers, Lotte_music, ballerinaluvspanic and daisy22 <3
Major love for all my comments and my subscribers :)
So what do you thinks gunna happen? Any thoughts? xXx