Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 26: I Think That I Should Go

Jacks POV:

I can’t believe this she-devil is back again. The moment a bleary eyed Alex appeared in the doorway she pounced on him like a crazed fan girl.

“Alex! Babe I’ve missed you” She immediately pushed past me grabbing onto his arm in turn pulling him into the kitchen. I mentally counted to five trying to ease the hatred that was flowing through my veins before closing the front door and following them both.

“I’m not trying to be rude but, how do I know you?” Poor Alex he was stood there completely bemused by the girl squeezing him in a death grip, a frown set deeply on his features. She looked up at him with those innocent eyes I’ve seen numerous times, faker then her alleged love for him.

“It’s okay Lex I know you recently lost your memory, so I thought I’d stop by and help you out.” I physically felt sick when she emphasised “Lex” on purpose right in front of me, flaunting MY nickname for Alex and making it sound like she came up with that pet name. Snarling under my breath I was quick to intervene.

“It’s been four weeks Lisa; I think I’m perfectly able to help Alex out by myself. Besides you haven’t even called and you expect to just waltz right in here like nothing’s happened?” For a brief second her facade faltered giving way to a flash of anger that glazed her eyes. Her lips pursed, eyebrows furrowed at my last comment.

“Don’t you think that’s a little selfish of you Jack to keep some of his past from him, he has a right to know.” Her hands were now situated on her hips, whereas my own were folded protectively in front of me. I scoffed at the thought, the whore only wants him back she could brag to her friends and be a so called celebrity. What a joke. It was obvious I was pissed off now.

“You actually want to put him through all the things you did to him again? Seriously and you call me selfish” Internally I laughed at the sheer frustration on her face, it was priceless. Although Lex was beyond confused his eyes fixated on us both.

“Whatever Barakat, why can’t I talk with him for just once without you butting in every second?” I faked a smile to Alex yet it soon disappeared as I lowered my head just low enough so she could only hear my whisper.

“Because you were too busy fucking around to look out for him” With a lop-sided smirk I left the room hearing her cuss me out as I went. Bitch got what was coming to her. Deep down I knew it would get ugly if I didn’t give them at least a few minutes alone but I was sure to keep the door open. Busying myself by clearing the living room there wasn’t much to be heard apart from a few muffled conversations coming from behind me. Though it wasn’t long before my patience grew thin and I walked back down the corridor. I couldn’t help but overhear her annoying little voice loud and clear.

“Well let me jog your memory” that tone made my stomach flip uneasily, she was up to something it was evident in her voice. Practically power walking the last few steps I froze in the door way. She had him pinned up against the counter both her hands either side of his hips. But what made it worse was I was too late, her nose brushed against his before she pressed their lips together into a deep kiss. I saw the shock on his face but I felt my stomach drop as he placed both his hands on her waist leaning in closer.

I wanted to say something, anything but I was paralysed in shock. However as quickly as it started it finished, Alex pushed her forcefully away with shaking hands, eyes wide with uncertainty.

“What the fuck Lisa? I know you for five minutes and you jump all over me like I’ll accept you with open arms?” She scowled a heavy look of rage etched into her irises.

“Well you didn’t seem to mind a minute ago did you?!” The tension in his jaw told me everything, the love hate relationship between them both was showing itself in all its glory.

“I was confused! I only wanted to see what it felt like with someone else, but it didn’t feel right, I don’t feel that way for you anymore Lisa.” It seemed that all the yelling started to blur together and so did the thoughts in my head, I didn’t know what to think.

“Lexi...” it took just that whisper from me to silence the both of them the guilt on his face only made me feel worse. Almost instantly he ran over to me tackling me into a hug yet I wasn’t too willing to return the gesture quite so soon. He pulled away dejectedly the innocence in his eyes was hard to witness.

“Jack please, I’m so sorry I-” for once I showed her what she denied for years. I cut him off with a harsh press of my lips holding him tightly by the waist. I still felt betrayed from what happened but this was solely for Lisa, for her to finally get the message. Alex is my boyfriend. He kissed back eagerly wrapping his arms loosely around my neck and sighing. I on the other hand had my eyes wide open the entire time, glaring at her as if to say “you had your chance and you screwed up, so leave him alone or you’ll have me to deal with.” Pulling away slightly I stood protectively in front of him my eyes never leaving hers, tears were making themselves known down her cheeks.

“It’s time to move on Lisa, we have, and you should too.” My voice was stern, enough so that Alex cowered behind me. In same old Lisa fashion she went berserk.

“You think I’m going to fucking move on?! You’re going to wish you’d never been born you bastard by the time I get to the press. I’m going to tell them everything and nothing’s going to stop me! Fuck you Barakat.” Typical. I forcefully grabbed her shoulder turning her around.

“Look, if you ever breathe so much of a word of me and Alex I will show the media that little tape I found on Alex’s laptop of you and that waiter in Mexico when we were on tour. Get the picture? Cuz you ain’t the only who has blackmail.” Her mouth literally dropped to the floor, I was definitely not going to forget this.

“Now leave and don’t ever show your face around here again, got it?” with one final look over my shoulder to Alex she stifled a sob as she walked down the corridor and slammed the door shut behind her. Good fucking riddance. The only problem was that awkward silence soon crept its way back into the kitchen. I still felt hurt seeing him do what he did with Lisa.

“Jack?” I could hear his voice break in the midst of his whisper, I simply shook my head.

“I’m going to bed, I need some time to myself.” I sighed running a hand through my hair. I couldn’t deal with all this drama right now. His hand held on to my wrist in a silent plea for me to stop but it didn’t stop a tear falling to the floor.

“We’ll talk about this tomorrow” with that I strode upstairs and fell onto the mattress, wanting to forget everything. Grabbing the sheets tightly I whimpered quietly. Why did she have to fuck up everything?
♠ ♠ ♠
:( Well I promised you guys drama
I wanted to write this up tonight as I'm going to see Framing Hanley tomorrow and I wouldn't have time to update. I'm sooo excited! If I meet Nixon I might pass out :P
Lovely commenters include: IntentToStartAFire, FueledByAmy, daisy22, Glamour!Kills, Supersonicskyline, Lotte_music, Alvarittsixx, ballerinaluvspanic and Vod Kanockers you guys are ace
Comments anyone? All opinions are welcome xXx