Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 28: Don't Worry Yourselves

Jacks POV:

Zack’s grimace was hilarious whilst he let us in mumbling something about telling the guys we were stuck in traffic. Whereas Alex was still moping behind me a beautiful red colour painting his cheeks. We soon traipsed down the hallway and into the living room. Most of our crew were already here crammed on Zack’s beat up sofas currently transfixed by the TV. Matt was the first to notice our arrival standing up and sighing dramatically.

“Finally, you decided to show up!” Rolling my eyes I plopped on the seat beside Rian.

“Sorry Matt, traffic is a bitch, what’s going with this random meeting then?” I leant over making grabby hands at Alex’s waist; he laughed and gave in, sitting on top of my lap. Winding my arms tightly around him I rested my chin on his shoulder, completely at ease. Rian lowered the volume on the TV as Matt sat back down in the armchair across from us all.

“Alright I know this meeting is quite rushed but there is a few things I need to inform you guys of.” Everyone seemed eager to hear what this news was about including myself, hopefully it won’t be anything to stressful. I don’t want Alex to feel overwhelmed because to be honest there was a lot left for him to learn yet about his previous life. Too much pressure might push him over the edge and the last thing he needs is a breakdown.

“First off I need to talk to Alex” I felt him tense in my hold, eyes shifting nervously.

“It’s nothing bad I promise, but I think it would be good if you guys did an Ustream in a couple of days. The fans are going crazy on the internet and I think they deserve to know how Alex is doing. Besides it would be great for you to see and talk to the people out there who care for you just as much as we do.” Flyzik did have a point it has been awhile since we’ve updated people on the current situation. It would be good for us to get some more things out in the open with them, seeing as the police have told us we can inform the public of more of our case. Obviously we couldn’t reveal too much but it would be better than leaving them entirely in the dark.

“Good idea dude.” I grinned whereas Alex leant back his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

“What’s a Ustream?” The innocence in his voice made Rian chuckle as looked over to him.

“Basically it’s a live video of us talking which is broadcast on the internet so people can watch and ask things they wanna know. Like a web camera really but loads more people can view it.” He seemed to understand nodding before looking back over to Matt.

“Well it sounds good to me; I don’t have a problem with it. When should we do it?” Zack leant over reaching for his drink.

“Maybe sometime next week, how about Monday?” I pondered for a second mentally checking that there wasn’t anything happening that day. Nope nothing was planned as of yet. We all chorused in agreement concluding the topic quickly. Matt clasped his hands together and smiled.

“Alright that’s taken care of, before I tell you guys what’s going does anyone have anything they’d like to add?” At the exact same time Alex and I turned to look at one another unsure on whether to tell everyone about our relationship. It has been 3 weeks since we started going out but Alex hadn’t even told his parents yet about us. So we both agreed in silence not to spill the beans right now, we would tell them soon enough but for now the timing wasn’t right. The room was silent for a few seconds until we all felt like nothing needed to be said.

“Okay then back to the main news. This is a bit rushed seeing as I was only informed yesterday. However the bosses over at Glamour Kills ran a few ideas past me the other night. One that seemed to be on their minds the most was the one I want to talk to you all about. We thought that in about a month or two’s time we should headline a new tour here in the states.” Immediately everyone started talking in excited whispers, the prospect of tour was always one of our favourite parts of our careers.

Although I wasn’t as excited as usual. Isn’t this a little too much to pile on Alex? How was he going to cope? Saying this he didn’t seem too phased, probably because he was spacing out again in thought. Matt picked up on my anxiety and was quick to explain.

“I haven’t confirmed anything; it’s just something to think about. I wanted to make sure everyone was okay with this, especially Alex. I don’t want you to feel like I am pressuring you into anything.” Lex seemed to settle against my chest, eyes glazed with ideas. I hope we’re not rushing into things. His fingers played idly with his hair as he looked over towards Matt.

“Is it okay if I go away and think about it? I’m not sure yet if I’m ready for this or not.” I sighed inwardly glad he wasn’t running headlong into this, deep down though I think tour would definitely do him good. Thankfully everyone understood Alex’s decision and we all agreed that we would all go away and think about it until we would be confident in our decision as a band to take this offer or to leave it.
♠ ♠ ♠
See the news wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be :P
Hmm how is Alex going to cope with tour...
Ok guys this is a really sad thought but this story will be ending some time in the near future :'(
Still got a way to go yet so don't panic!
However there is something I wanted to ask. After this story is finished I have an idea for a new story. The problem is I'm stuck for pairings. So I wanted to ask you guys who YOU would want to see as the main characters. I wouldn't mind doing another Jalex but I was contemplating on doing a Alex Gaskarth/Martin Johnson.
Any thoughts people?
Cyber hugs for: Glamour!Kills, IntentToStartAFire, daisy22, Vod Kanockers, Supersonicskyline, Ballerinaluvspanic and Lotte_music <3
Updates soon xXx