Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 30: Feelings Of Temptation

Alex’s POV:

It had been a week or so since the Ustream and things had been going better than ever. The fans response from it was immense, I finally felt close to them like I had finally remembered a part of me that was long forgotten. It definitely came as I reminder that I was an incredibly lucky person. At the moment I was further reminded of this fact as both me and Jack are snuggled up on his bed. We were only watching Home Alone for the 500th time although I wasn’t complaining. Anything involving snuggling and Jack wearing his glasses was amazing for me.

The thing is I couldn’t quite concentrate on the movie. From what I remember it started about halfway through the movie and it’s stuck ever since. Starting off subtly with a few casual private thoughts it escalated into this insane dry heat that persistently ached inside of me. Made even worse by the feeling of his breath and warmth right next to me. Biting my lip and squirming slightly I cursed myself for wearing skinnies today. He caught on to my fidgeting mumbling a quick “You okay?” more engrossed with his beloved film then his beyond horny boyfriend beside him who was practically screaming for attention.

I nodded blushing heavily, should I go and sort myself out and risk him teasing me all day about it? Deciding against the idea my eyes flickered to the clock, not long now I guess till it’s over. My knees drew up protectively trying to hide the obvious signs yet my body was growing impatient on the inside. The feeling intensified when his hand lazily brushed against my thigh as he leant over to get the remote. Funny how the most innocent of actions turned me on more than anything. I couldn’t even suppress the whimper that made itself known while I quickly turned away from his questioning look. Fuck my teenage hormones. I felt a hand press against my cheek and I leant into the touch longingly.

“Lex? Are you feel-” the sound of his voice and the touch of his hand was just too much for me to bear any longer so I cut him off making my intentions known with a yearning kiss. He seemed surprised for a second momentarily stunned before reciprocating the action, his warm lips sending electricity down my veins. Pulling away only a little I looked deeply into his eyes.

“I need you so bad right now” Those simple words spurred Jack to immediately switch the TV off then turning his attention fully on me. His beautiful brown eyes turned a shade darker as he leant towards my neck softly pressing his lips there, just to test the waters. My breath hitched audibly, both of us now kneeling on the bed while I tipped my head back encouraging him to continue. Cupping my cheek with one hand the other pressed against my waist an incredible warmth enveloped my throat. On its own accord my eyes slid shut relishing in the feeling of his teeth scrape against my collarbone.

I let my hand run through his raven hair tugging at the strands lightly whenever he sucked at the right spot, which was often. I could feel the hickey practically being burned on to my flesh as he laid me down slowly on to the mattress crawling over me. Leaning down again our lips met in a more fiery embrace, I couldn’t fight the urge to explore his mouth much longer. He happily complied letting the taste of Jack overwhelm me. Teamed with the feeling of his calloused fingertips brushing against my abs was driving me crazy with want.

“Shit” I cursed breathily his teeth returning to nip at my collarbone. The tightening in my stomach grew tenfold when his hands brushed above the waistband of my jeans. It was as if he knew every single turn on, like he could read me like a book. Our shirts were carelessly discarded on the floor our minds only focused on the sensation of bare skin on bare skin. I pulled away blushing at how forward I was being, maybe I was taking this too far. He cupped my cheek bringing our eyes together questioning me silently.

“S-sorry I’ve forgotten what it’s like to, you know, be intimate w-with someone.” I was stuttering like crazy the nerves in my body were on edge. Jack looked at me understandingly letting his fingers trace lazy patterns down my chest.

“You know we don’t have to do anything if you don’t feel ready.” I quickly leant up with a embarrassingly loud no in disagreement making the blush on my cheeks grow deeper. He chuckled pressing feather light kisses down my throat causing shivers to travel down my back.

“I do, but be gentle with me alright? I feel kinda new to all this.” He could sense the apprehension in my voice and nodded leaning his chin on my chest.

“Of course, if I go too far, tell me kay?” Threading my fingers through his hair once more I nodded feeling my heart beat hard against my chest. We started off tentatively exploring one another’s bodies with wandering hands. Soon our inquisitiveness took flight, bodies intertwining the room filled with the sounds of laboured breaths and stifled groans. I paused, sitting up on Jack’s lap biting my lip hard, no matter how incredible this felt, I felt like something was missing.

“What’s wrong babe?” He panted hands placed on my hips. That all too familiar burning sensation in my face returned squirming a little. “I-I” his eyes urged me to continue as I gulped loudly.

“I need, more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha the cock block strikes again!
I know you guys needed some jalexy smexiness so here you are ;)
Chapters are coming in a bit later atm as I have Mocks soon and my teachers are drilling it in me to revise. Don't worry I would never put this on hiatus but give me some time and keep checking back, it won't be more than a week tops for each one.
Anyway I forgot to mention I GOTZ ME SOME TICKETZ FOR ATL IN MARCH! xD
Anyone going to the Birmingham date as it would be so fucking awesome to see you guys there :)
Not many comments last time :/ drop a line people I want to know if my smut was good enough! :P
Jalexy goodness dedicated to: IntentToStartAFire, Glamour!Kills, Lotte_music and Vod Kanockers <3
Updates soon xXx