Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 31: So Chain Me Up, I'm In Too Deep

Alex’s POV:

It was embarrassing admitting that to Jack to say the least, although these feelings had overwhelmed me so much. Usually I would have some sort of self control in situations like this but my body seemed to have developed a mind of its own. I’m not going to lie my whole being is practically throbbing with raw need. The only problem was I didn’t know how much more I needed. Filled with confusion, confliction and most of all desperation I trembled by the mere sight of him beneath me.

Thankfully he didn’t judge me he simply tugged on my neck slightly so our bodies were pressed against one another. Our eyes met in a simple glance yet it scared me to see the absolute lust and want evident in our dilated pupils. With a longing press of our lips the butterflies in my stomach took flight once more my breaths short and hasty. It was as if he could read my mind, Jack didn’t push too far simply slow and sensual with just the right amount of desire thrown into the mix.

It wasn’t long until I felt his long fingers brush against my chest before reaching the zipper of my jeans. He was tentative at first not knowing if he should push the boundaries. It wasn’t long however till the tease in Jack soon made itself known. Pulling the waistband down incredibly slow and making sure his palms brushed against my inner thighs it was enough to make me lose any shred of dignity I had left.

“F-Fuuuck” I moaned softly against his neck burying my face there in a feeble attempt to make that noise less obvious. He seemed to relish in that sound though tugging the fabric free of my ankles as he turned us over now settling between my legs. For a moment he laid there motionless his clouded eyes simply raking over the newly exposed skin in front of him, biting his lip in want. I watched as his head dipped down the sensation of delicate warmth brushed against my V line. Leaving a trail of goose bumps in his wake, my hands clung desperately at his hair whilst I whimpered shamelessly, hips bucking to emphasise what I wanted.

Internally it felt as if there was lightening coursing round my veins leaving me breathless at the intensity of these new emotions. We slowly slid under the blankets seeking the warmth and protection beneath them. The comfortable silence settled once more, both of us clutching onto one another with our foreheads pressed lightly together. He spoke quietly the underlying huskiness hinting at his intentions.

“I love you so fucking much Alex; don’t be scared to tell me if it’s too much.” Nodding slowly I revelled in his body heat letting my fingers curl into his shoulder blades in anticipation. I felt his nose nuzzle my neck comfortingly whilst placing the occasional kiss to my throat. All the while his hand had found its way between my legs, fingertips dancing against my skin in the most incredible fashion.

This made multiple shivers wrack through my body intensifying the heat that had settled in my stomach. It wasn’t until he brushed against my boxers when it sent my body into a whole new level of pleasure. Gasping I drew my knees up bracing myself against the mattress. Jack looked like he was enjoying my reaction applying even more pressure there. I threw my head back against the pillow not being able to control myself in the slightest.

God, right there.” Jesus I know Jack’s a guitarist but fuck I never knew he was that skilled with his hands. It was when he found the bundle of nerves just under the head when I groaned loudly digging my nails into his skin. My previous nerves melted away giving way to pure desire for him and for more. Saying that it wasn’t long till he dared to go a little further slowly slipping under the fabric and touching the sensitive skin below. I squirmed my jaw falling open a silent scream.

His lips were pre-occupied marking my collarbone whilst his fingers wrapped around me tightly easing into a slow rhythm. It was like blissful torture, he was purposely teasing me, relishing in the mildly choked out noises that were being torn from my throat.

“Shit, shit." Rocking my hips up in desperate passion it felt as if the temperature around me had escalated to a suffocating level. Too many hormones were raging through me making it hard to simply breathe, I could only pant urgently trying to keep myself at least partially sane. It failed miserably as he picked up the pace letting his nails scrape the underside. The nerves in my spine twitched causing my body to arch off the sheets.

Uhh, C-can’t, hold on” I whined, body writhing and hands intertwining into his raven hair holding on for dear life. The searing heat in my body rose, every part of me aching for release. He could sense I was almost there so he pulled out all the stops.

The mere feeling of his calloused fingertips rubbing over my slit was enough to push me over the edge. My climax hit me at an incredible pace rendering my vision white as my toes curled at the explosive pleasure. A guttural groan reverberated around the room as I released hard across my stomach. I watched on as Jack’s tongue lapped at my chest, turning me on even more, if that was even possible.

Slowly he eased off my shaking body before settling beside and pulling me into his arms. I held on to him as my body continued to convulse savouring in the post-orgasmic feeling. What made my heart stutter the most was the way he was so protective and affectionate afterwards, littering my face in soft kisses whilst his hands rubbed the small of my back comfortingly.

“Jack that was, incredible.” I whispered against his neck. “Thank you.” He pulled away slightly his eyebrows knitting together.

“For what?” He chuckled holding me tighter.

“For never giving up on me.” It was then when we both smiled, that moment I knew no matter what happened I would never forget my love for the boy that laid beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o Well that was... intense :L
I know it wasn't quite sex yet but I didn't want to rush them
But hey I think that was sexy enough :P
My beautiful commenters are: LittlePixieResa, daisy22, Lotte_music, Glamour!Kills, IntentToStartAFire and FueledByAmy
Comments please, not bad I think for my first real shot at writing sexy times :L xXx