Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 33: Don't Say A Word

Alex’s POV:

After spending a great day at Jacks with Zack and Rian I returned to my house pretty worn out. Most of the day was filled by us talking about our relationship. Obviously not the intimate details, enough so they knew we had been dating for awhile now. The rest of the time was spent mindlessly playing on the Xbox and practicing some of our songs. I was proud that for the first time I didn’t have to stop or be slower than everyone else. It felt like the lyrics came naturally to me now.

Of course now and then I wouldn’t get it spot on but this was a vast improvement from last time. The guitar was a little harder though. Sure my fingers were familiar with the frets by now it was remembering which chord goes where was my downfall. Also keeping in time was difficult.

Over all I was beyond happy with how things are going right now, at this rate I might be able to perform again sooner than people first thought. That was definitely high on my to-do list, getting back out there and connect with our fans. I missed the rush of singing in front of thousands of fans and being together as a group onstage. There are still so many moments from the multitude of tours we’ve done that I can’t remember. So being back on the road would be a dream come true.

Currently both Jack and I are in my living room playing on the Wii. He was pretty envious at my skills whining that I was somehow cheating.

“You wish! You’re only jealous ‘cuz you suck.” I smirked shaking the remote in various motions. Whereas Jack was sulking behind me.

“Fuck, can we please stop playing this?” he groaned his eyes trained on my hand. I frowned pressing the pause button and sighing.

“Why? I was about to get a new high-score.” The blush on his cheeks intrigued me as I loosened the strap on my wrist.

“Let’s just say this is giving me way too many ideas.” He whispered lowly. It took a minute for what he said to sink in before a full blown grin settled on my lips. He seemed to sink further into the couch as the realisation swept over me. Slowly taking off the remote and leaving it on the chair I walked over to him and crawled into his lap. All the while his pupils were dilating, raking up and down my form.

“What’s wrong Jack? Someone feeling a little left out?” I mused pressing a few teasing kisses down his throat enjoying the reaction I was getting out of him. His hands settled themselves on my waist a small growl leaving his throat. God he knows I love his noises. After snuggling a little closer to me he nodded pouting and staring up at me with those big brown puppy dog eyes. Without further hesitation I leant closer easing my mouth slowly against his. Fluttering my eyes shut that addictive rush of warmth flooded through my stomach. His fingertips pressed deep into my sides pressing our bodies closer together. I felt him moan quietly soon followed by the sensation of his tongue swiping across my bottom lip.

I couldn’t even react as the flash of headlights startled us both. I yelped practically falling off the couch as I looked up to see car lights flashing through the curtains. Wide eyed and scared shitless I realised my parents were back early and so did Jack. We managed to clean up the living room in record time until the door opened revealing my family.

“Hey boys, we got back early so we thought we would bring back some dinner, so help yourself alright?” Mum announced, walking in briskly holding up a few carrier bags. Dad followed behind her looking tired from their recent shopping trip.

“We will, thanks mum.” She smiled whilst rushing off to unpack the recent purchases. Whereas me and Jack shared an all knowing look. It wasn't the first time that we have been almost caught by my parents. To be honest I was getting sick of running around behind their backs and not telling them about our relationship. It was only a matter time until my parents walk in to a scene much similar to the one Jack’s mum had to witness. And I don’t think I could survive the embarrassment of it all if it happened again. Jack seemed to notice my nervousness about the whole situation wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

“Are you okay Lex?” I shrugged not really knowing how to answer. I wanted to tell them so bad it was their reaction that I was worried about. What if they didn’t accept me? Although I couldn’t feel anxious about it now otherwise I will probably have another panic attack right here.

“I’m scared off what my parents will think of us. Maybe it’s time to tell them.” I gulped loudly, well here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh it's confession time :o
Sorry about late-ness guys, Mocks are being a total bitch
I was thinking to make it up to you guys to post the first chapter of my Nixon/Alex story up...
HOWEVER if I do put it up you have to bear in mind it will not be updated till IDEKHN has finished.
So I will leave the decision up to you :)
Awesome-sauce people are: Lotte_music, LittlePixieResa, IntentToStartAFire and Glamour!Kills
Comments would be lovely xXx

EDIT: Okay cuz of your awesome comments I have decided to post my Nixon/Alex one up now so here it is!

Like I said comments would be insanely amazing, btw do you guys like the layout? :P