Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 45: It's All Up To Us

Alex’s POV:

The song went off without a hitch and it went down a treat. Especially to the one person it was most important to judging by the way he would refuse to let me go for the rest of the night. Even meeting fans after the show he remained behind me hands firmly around my waist. Of course I didn’t mind it the exact opposite in fact. The fans loved it if any of their small giggles or sneaky pictures of us were anything to go by. It was my nerves which made me feel a little edgy.

Jack might as well have plastered a big old neon sign screaming “JALEX EXISTS” on my forehead by the way he was acting. By now it’s common knowledge amongst our crew that I’m pretty much terrified of the idea of our relationship becoming public. Sure in the future it will eventually come out because I don’t want to hide it, to hide us forever. It’s not fair on the both of us or our fans. But for now I only want it to be between the people we trust as even though we are nearing 5 months into our relationship it’s still relatively new and daunting. Besides we were both enjoying the privacy we had at the moment.

Although saying that it was clear to see from the start of the tour that there isn’t so much privacy on the bus. We couldn’t even so much kiss in our bunks without hearing Vinny cat-calling from the front lounge. Jack was definitely feeling it the most, it was written all over his face half the time. It was a drawback that we simply had to deal with. As the days drew on their finally was a break through half way through the tour.

At the moment Rian, Jack and Evan were playing Xbox pretty damn loudly at the back of the bus. Both me and Zack however were on our laptops mindlessly trawling through sites to keep us pre-occupied. It was only until Matt had got on the bus when I realised that we had made it to the venue.

“I’ve booked a hotel in New Jersey for Thursday, thought we all needed a break and a change of scenery.” Everyone let out a collective sigh at the news. Don’t get me wrong I love touring but all of us are grateful for at least one day with a proper bed. Grinning a little I continued scrolling through the many tweets that adorned my homepage feeling relived that I will get a decent amount of sleep.

It was not for another three days yet it gave me something else to look forward to. Whilst I was mindlessly tugging at my hair I failed to notice Jack stealthily creeping over to the couch I was currently lying on. By the time I spotted his crazy black hair he was already peering over the computer screen.

“Looking at porn again, Alex?” he tutted enjoying the way my pupils widened at his comment. What can I say? It’s tough when I’m deprived of any attention of the guy who is constantly teasing me 24/7. Regaining a little semblance I sighed,

“Nope just twitter,” He frowned a little at my deadpan mood not getting the reaction he was looking for.

“You’re no fun.” Shifting back so he was sat back against the opposite arm rest he pulled out his iphone pretending to be engrossed in whatever he was typing. I shrugged it off feeling a little exhausted from the recent shows. I just wasn’t in the mood for much tonight unless it involved sleeping. Blinking to clear my blurred vision my eyes scanned the screen spotting that I had a new tweet waiting to be read. It was annoying that the internet connection was pretty shit around here but finally it loaded. I didn’t know whether to laugh or hit him with something large and metallic. It simply read,

“@AlexAllTimeLow Somebody really needs to get laid, want some help? ;)”

Well he proved me wrong he could get more obvious. Though I had to admit it did lighten the mood. I was quick to type something in response clicking the button and peeking over the screen. Jack was clearly anticipating my reply, eyes glued to his phone. He chuckled loudly as he read my response.

“@JackAllTimeLow If you bring the Hennessy then I’m all yours babe.”

Okay it might have been slightly staged considering a) We haven’t gotten that far yet and b) It would be hard do to that when several members of the crew walk around the bus constantly.

“Jack why are we doing this, we are right next to each other.” I laughed softly closing down and moving my laptop to the desk beside me. He opened his arms making grabbing motions before I slowly crawled over my boyfriend collapsing into him and resting my forehead against his.

“Dunno, to tease the fans some more?” Looking around the crowded bus briefly my face fell slightly.

“They aren’t the only ones you’re teasing Jack.” Taking in my crestfallen expression he cupped my face lightly.

“Hey we’ll have our time, we just have to be patient.” God like I haven’t waited long enough just be able to have some privacy with him. It felt like years rather than weeks. Yet even before we started touring we had been so focused on the new album that we barely did much then let alone now.

“But I’ve been fucking patient” I pouted the feeling of being close to him now simply amplified how much I missed this.

“I know, but we have Thursday to ourselves and Flyziks got us a room on the other side of the corridor.” Feeling slightly shocked at the revelation I gulped, did this mean what I thought it meant?

“D-does that mean?” There was a long pause, thoughts suddenly clicking into place. He noticed the slight shake to my words and blushed at the thought.

“No, not if you don’t want to. I don’t want it to feel like I’m forcing you or anything it’s just-” It was well known that when Jack rambles on about something it means he’s nervous. I would be lying if I wasn’t either, I don’t want him thinking that I’m suddenly going to pounce on him and fuck him senseless just because we get a room to ourselves. I was more looking just to be with Jack and be able to be together away from other people. Although over the past months the thought of us possibly being a little more intimate with one another has been persistently stuck there. Maybe we were ready to take the next step.

“I understand Jack, but have you been you know been thinking about it? I mean are w-we ready for that yet?” His eyes darted around my face before he bit his lip a little.

“Of course I have Lex, I just don’t want to push it in case we aren’t prepared for that. I want it to be at the right time not because we’ve been shacked up in here for a few weeks.” He definitely had a point, this meant more to us than letting out some frustration. Laying my head against his chest I sighed listening to the rhythmical beat of his heart.

“I think we should forget about it till the time comes, if we do we do, if we don’t then we have plenty of time to do that in the future.” Jack seemed to agree slowly letting his long fingers play idly with my hair. He mumbled in agreement before replying,

“Trust me when it happens I’ll make it worth the wait.” Humming softly against his shirt on the outside I was content in the arms of my boyfriend. However on the inside my mind was buzzing with the thoughts of us together and damn no matter how nervous I was about it there was no denying the fact that I wanted him. Badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh my internet is having some problems atm it posted my other story yet it crashed before I had a chance to update here :(
But this is the longest chapter I have written so I hope it compensates for that :P
Quite enjoyed writing this one, I think it all flowed pretty well
However I am afraid to announce that this is drawing to close :'(
Do not fret as their are still a few more chapters, I just thought I'd warn you all
My beloved commenters are: JeT'aime. Just.A.Kid, Mentos and diet Coke, IntentToStartAFire and LipstikLullabies all of you mean so much to me <3
So whats going to happen next or what are you hoping is going to happen? ;)
Updates soon xXx