Status: If you haven't already please read the authors note in Chapter 46, just want to clarify things with you guys :)

I Don't Even Know His Name...

Chapter 47: Time To Wake Up

Alex’s POV:

The following morning I wound up curled into Jacks side, the reddish tinted light from the bunk curtains danced over the sheets. At first I smiled feeling completely at ease, relishing in the slight cracks of my spine as I stretched. The atmosphere surrounding us was so relaxed which was odd in the usual fast paced adrenaline filled tour bus. I wasn’t going to complain, it was refreshing after the crazy night I had endured beforehand. I leant back on my elbows and felt the sheet slide down my torso, that’s when it dawned on me.

Judging by the lack of shirts and the dishevelled state of Jack’s unruly raven locks something definitely went down last night. My heart missed a beat at the thought; did we actually do what I think we did last night? Tentatively I lifted the sheet almost squinting, not really wanting to know the answer. Thank god, my beat up grey bottoms still clung to my legs, nothing went on down there. Although there was this pretty distinct stain on my hip, Jacks handy work no doubt.

I was just glad we didn’t do anything here, I mean it’s bad enough that probably half the bus heard us last night. When it happens I don’t want it to happen amidst 10 other people sleeping around us, I mean that’s fucking creepy.

“Did someone have fun last night?” My train of thought was interrupted as Jack stirred from his recent slumber, most probably from me pulling the quilt away from him. It was hard not to notice how incredible he looked even from just waking up; the warmth from his wide eyed pupils seemed to make my stomach flip a little uneasily. Blushing a little I nodded laying back down to snuggle into his side, partly to hide my embarrassment.

“You can talk, look at this hickey, it’s massive,” I mumbled looking at the flushed mark emblazoned on my collarbone fresh from last night. Jack smirked a little letting his fingers trace it lightly,

“What can I say? I couldn’t resist,” He chuckled before pulling me closer so he could loosely circle his arms around me. It wasn’t really surprising that we did what we did last night, considering we’re both teenage guys and it’s been several months since we’ve done anything remotely intimate. It was clear we both didn’t regret anything, we just wanted some time together. Okay maybe it wasn’t the best idea to do it on the bus but hey, I’m sure we’ve both done worse in our lifetime. The only difference is I don’t remember any of my previous escapades.

The soft hum of conversation outside the bunks flared up once more reinforcing the fact that practically the whole crew must already be up. Note to self, thank Flyzik for letting us have a lie-in. He probably only did it so he wouldn’t have to witness the aftermath of our adventures. Either way I was thankful for the sleep.

“Do you think they heard us?” he shrugged nonchalantly letting his fingers run through my hair.

“Probably, judging by the noises we were making last night.” At this point I caught the boyish look that glinted in his eyes and I couldn’t help but smile mischievously, he was simply contagious in all the right ways.

“C’mon we should get going.” I yawned slowly moving the sheets back, I decided to grab a spare hoodie from my bunk to spare some of the humiliation that I was bound to receive. I was first to emerge squinting as the sun was glaring through the buses tinted windows. Rian was talking with Evan and Vinny animatedly in the lounge whereas Zack and Flyzik were busy eating at the table beside our bunk.

Stumbling ever so gracefully into the lounge I earned many a sideways glance from the various guys on the bus especially with a very worn out looking Jack trailing not far behind me. It was naive of me to consider that they wouldn’t think anything of last night. I sat beside Rian and sighed already picking up on the slight smirks on their faces.

“Don’t even ask.” Vinny laughed at the comment taking in my appearance as Jack brought over some cereal.

“Dude, we already know, you guys were at it like fucking rabbits.” I almost choked on the food I was attempting to swallow as my eyes widened in surprise.

“Yeah, I never thought you would be on top Alex, but last night proved me wrong I guess.” Colussy pitched in casually as he sauntered over to Zack furthering the blush that tapered my cheeks. Why didn’t I just stay in the bunk?

“Look if you must fucking know, we didn’t have sex last night okay?” My previous blissful mood was now broken as I felt snappy and annoyed that everyone was so engrossed with our private life. Maybe it didn’t help that I haven’t eaten since seven last night. Vinny immediately raised his hands in mock defence,

“Man you guys really need this hotel” I rolled my eyes in response deciding to let it go rather than bitching at everyone for the rest of the morning. Jack on the other hand was completely unaffected by the conversation and continued shovelling spoonfuls of cheerio’s down his throat.

“How long have we got to wait till we get to New Jersey?” He managed to ask between mouthfuls of cereal whilst Flyzik glanced at his watch.

“About 5 hours or so, although we need to check in and make sure all the equipment is locked up for tomorrows show.” It was going to be quite a long journey there, which meant more time for me to over think things. So I decided to try and distract myself for as long as possible. Reaching into my pocket I frowned as my hand came up empty, that’s weird I swear I left it there from last night.

“Rian, have you seen my phone?” Thankfully he nodded ending my slight panic attack by passing me over my mobile.

“You left it on the table, your parents phoned. If you can get any signal you should call them back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Jack he's so smooth in the mornings, I could completely imagine him doing this on tour :L
And whats with the phone calls? Hmm only time shall tell ;)
Sorry about the confusion of last chapter, the boys will be making up for lost time but not on the tour bus xD
Lots of love to my wonderful commenters: Just.A.Kid, Mentos and diet Coke, DinosaursAreSexy and JeT'aime, I seriously enjoy reading all your comments
Updates soon (inbetween revision that is :P) xXx