Status: dead </3 for now?

Your Lips Are a Hot Flame

Chapter Two - Jack's POV

Jack woke up with the sun shining brightly in his eyes, he groaned an rolled over his head buring into Alex's chest. Alex giggled a little and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend before kissing his cheek softly, Jack grinned into Alex's chest, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks. Alex laughed again as Jack lifted his head up from Alex's small chest.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Alex smirked.

"Where are we? I...ugh my head." he groaned his head throbbing with the bright light coming in through the window pane burning his eyes.

"We're in my bunk, do you want some Advil?" Alex asked quietly

"Yeah, but i'll go get it myself, I need to piss anyway." Jack yawned, clambering over Alex and eventually falling ontop of him.

Alex and Jack giggled as Jack pressed his lips slowly to Alex's, who kissed back automatically, Alex's mouthed opened to let Jack's tongue slip inside, massaging the smaller boys tongue carefully, Alex moaned as his hips jerked forward, Jack grinned as Alex wrapped his arms around Jacks neck too pull him closer, Jack was sittting up on Alex's waist his hands threading through his coffee colored locks, Jack moaned as he ground his hips into his boyfriends.

"J-J-Jack, stop!" Alex groaned sitting up, blushing crimson.

"Whats wrong?" Jack questioned his lips dangerously close to Alex's weak spot.

"I...Jack...I'm...Excited?" he mumbled back avioding Jack's eye contact.

"Alex, that is so adorable." Jack chuckled, grinding his hips into Alex's making him bite his bottom lip and throw his head back.

"Do you like that?" Jack whispered kissing his neck slowly with open wet kisses.

Alex moned in reply, Jacks hands went to unbutton his jeans trousers, he had them unbuttoned and they were on the ground in less than thirty seconds. Alex moaned louder as Jack rubbed Alex's aching crotch through the thin layer of cotton, his mouth attacked Alex's neck, sucking, licking and biting anywhere he could, leaving a lovely big purple blotch of hickies on his neck.

Jack whipped Alex's boxers off and took his erect penis into his mouth, Alex's hips bucked and jerked forward at the touch of Jack's mouth, he moaned louder as his hands found Jacks mess of untamed hair and wrapped his fingers in it, pushing his head down onto his erection more.

"Jack..." he moaned "I'm going...close..."

With one last suck Alex came into Jacks mouth he swallowed and looked up at Alex, who was panting hard and his hair sticking to his forehead. Jack handed him his boxers and he slipped them back on so he wasn't completely naked.

"Jack...I've, I've never..." Alex said quietly, suttering as looking deep into Jacks eyes.

"Well? Did you like it?" Jack asked chuckling, kissing his blushing cheek.

"I did yes. Quite a lot." he muttered blushing even more.

"I love you alex." Jack grinned kissing him once more before, Alex curled into his chest and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
"I like peanut butter and raw carrots." - Japii

hey hey this is Cweamee posting Japii's chapter for her :3
She apologises profusely to you, our adoring fans for taking so long for this chapter :)

our other fic will be updated tomorrow!!! ;D