Status: dead </3 for now?

Your Lips Are a Hot Flame

Chapter Three - Alex's POV

Alex slid out of the bunk after waking up for the second time that morning and froze dead. This definitely was NOT their tour bus. He shoved his hand back into the bunk and punched Jack in the arm. This was followed by a groan and Jack sticking his head out.
“What is so important that you had to punch me?”
“We’re on Paramore’s bus…”
Jack fell out of the bunk and quickly stood upright. Hayley William’s was watching them from the other room with an amused face.
“The bunks smell like sex because of you two” Josh Farro’s voice came from somewhere close by.

Jack turned bright red and Alex laughed dragging him past Hayley and out of the bus. They were both looking really rough. It was now the 30th of June and the warped tour was at Seaside Park, Ventura. Flyzik wandered over to them with an amused look on his face “okay, you guys can’t look that bad and say you didn’t have sex last night…”
“We didn’t fuck, but if you don’t fuck off and stop talking when I have a hangover I’ll fuck him in your bunk” Jack groaned.

Alex giggled and dragged Jack to their bus for painkillers and water, he needed to be cool for stage.

***

Alex ran off stage all sweaty and horrible. That show was fucking epic but now all he wanted to do was get showered and see Jack again. He had been thinking some and had decided he really needed to discuss something with his boyfriend. This venues showers were shit but he climbed in anyway and rubbed shower gel into his chest. The water rained down on top of him as his thoughts crept onto Jack and what he was about to tell him.

Alex resurfaced from the showers all fluffy haired and smelling nice. He had shoved on some random assortment of clothes and headed towards the bus, Rian had told him that’s where Jack was at that moment. Jack was sitting on the sofa eating some form of candy when Alex opened the bus door looking all shy and red faced.
“Jack can I talk to you..”
Jack smiled wide and nodded so Alex sat down next to him and played with his hands. He wasn’t sure exactly how to say this so just sort of blurted it out, going red in the face.
“Imreadytohavesexwithyou”
“what?”

“I…ugh…I’m ready to have sex with you Jack…I’m ready”
Jack looked at Alex totally shocked, he hadn’t expected him to say that anytime soon.
“well…in that case…” he stood up grabbing Alex’s hand and leading his to the bunks. Alex’s stomach was full of butterflies, he felt almost sick as he watched Jack dig out condoms and lube.

Jack waited for Alex to crawl into the bunk and smiled and he lay down shakily.
“Jack…I’m…kinda scared” he whispered
Jack laughed “I can tell. It’s going to be okay, you know that right?”
Alex nodded slowly and shut his eyes as Jack tried to get his own dick hard enough for the condom. This didn’t seem very romantic to Alex.

“J..jack..” he whimpered as Jack pressed their lips together softly, letting out a shusht noise as their lips parted.
Alex just gave into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jack’s neck. He could feel Jack’s erection pressing onto his leg which just made him feel even more queasy. Jack pulled off Alex’s jeans and boxers followed by both of their shirts. Alex suddenly felt completely ashamed of himself. If Jack had actually been paying attention he would have noticed that Alex wasn’t even hard.

“Okay baby, this is gonna hurt just a little bit, but it’s gonna be okay” Jack whispered softly into Alex’s ear as he moved him into a better position.
Alex didn’t have the heart to argue anymore, Jack had waited so long and Alex had told him he was ready…if he didn’t do it now then he was a tease. He screwed his eyes shut and waited.
The second Jack eased himself into Alex’s ass Alex screamed out. The pain was horrible as it burnt his insides and made him grip onto the bed sheets fiercely.
“J…Jack…I…c…cant” he groaned through the pain.
“It’s okay, it’ll get better I swear”

Alex tightened his death grip on the sheets and fought with his eyes not to tear up.
-It’s all gonna be okay just let him finish, you’re fine- he thought as Jack slowly tried to get Alex more comfortable with his dick inside him.
“Jack…just go…I’m fine” he groaned, Jack wasn’t making him anymore comfortable so he might as well have just started already.

Jack started up a rhythm inside of Alex, he was holding onto his hips really tight. Alex knew for a fact that there would be bruising by morning. He couldn’t even bring himself to fake a few moans and groans, not that Jack noticed, he was too wrapped up in his thrusts. Soon enough Alex felt warmth inside of him, even with the condom, Jack let out an orgasmic type scream and pulled out of Alex collapsing beside him.
“y…you okay…Lex…did you even cum?”

Alex sat up tears filling his beautiful brown eyes. He couldn’t be near Jack right now, he felt so dirty.
“I…I have to go…somewhere” he pulled on his pants awkwardly and scrambled off the bed ignoring the crippling pain in his backside. Jack just sat there not really sure what to do in this kind of situation, and before he could do anything Alex had got off the bus.

He found a dark quiet place by the venue and curled up to cry himself to sleep, if he could actually find sleep that is. He could feel blood staining his underwear. When he closed his eyes he saw Jack above him, when he lay still he could feel his touch.
What he fuck did he just let Jack do to him?
♠ ♠ ♠
OH WOW
i feel dirty.
im gonna go like cry in a corner about how bad and dirty i feel rite now.
CWEAMEE XxX