Status: dead </3 for now?

Your Lips Are a Hot Flame

Chapter Five - Alex's POV

Alex slid into his bunk carefully with a change of clothes. His body ached almost as much as his heart. He slid off his shirt and pulled on a JAGK one, it was a little bit tight and he suspected it was actually Jacks, but he was beyond caring. Next he slipped off his pants and boxers, he saw the blood staining the boxers and tried not to freak out. Alex shut his eyes tightly and focused on breathing normal, after what his dad did to him he had gained a really bad phobia of blood and if he freaked out enough it would result in him fainting, something he really did not need right then.

Once Alex was calm enough he slid on clean clothes and curled up in his bunk, he really didn’t know what to do. He felt all sick at the thought of what he and Jack had done, he felt violated and scared and mostly, he felt dirty. He sighed and sat up, he couldn’t just lay there with his thoughts, it was too much. So he did the only other thing he could think of doing.
“RIAN”

He wasn’t sure Rian would be awake, it being 5am but Rian appeared in the bunk moments later with a smile on his face, it faded when Alex burst into tears.
“Rian I need help” Alex cried loudly.
Rian jumped onto the bunk and wrapped his arms round his friend, rubbing his back and trying to comfort him.
“What’s wrong Alex…did something happen?”

“I told Jack I was ready to have sex with him, because let’s face it, I thought I was, but I wasn’t and I didn’t have the heart to tell him and he didn’t notice I didn’t want him to do it anymore. We had sex and it was horrible Rian, it hurt so bad and it’s been bleeding and I’m scared and I feel so fucking violated I can’t even look him in the face.” Alex said it all very quickly.
Rian froze and looked down at him shocked, he wasn’t sure what to say at first.

“Alex, I know this is hard to hear, but Jack loves you, he wouldn’t have hurt you on purpose okay. You’ll be okay, just please remember how much you love him.”
“It feels like I’ll never be happy again.”
Rian hugged onto Alex tightly and rubbed his back again “Look come a few weeks and this will all be in the past, I swear.”

Alex nodded and dried his eyes, he was still shaking slightly but he was a lot calmer than before. Rian stood up “we should get you seen…about the bleeding.”
Alex just gave another nod, there was no point in arguing with Rian, he simply just sat there silent as Rian called the operator to get him the nearest doctor‘s office.

***

Alex stayed mute for the rest of the morning having came home from the doctors and just curled up on the sofa watching shitty American TV. He wasn’t sure where Jack had got to but at that point the was beyond caring. Jack stepped on the bus at 11am, his clothes were covered in dirt and were still slightly damp from the rain that had fell in the early hours. Jack sat down on an other of the sofas and looked at the TV trying to decide what to say, however Alex beat him to it.

“I still love you…give me a day or two, you know I get over things fast…” he muttered.
“I don’t want you to pretend every things ok if it’s not, I honestly did not mean to do that to you, and I hate myself so much for it.”
Alex nodded and shut his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohaii thur really shit chapter

cweamee xxx