Status: dead </3 for now?

Your Lips Are a Hot Flame

Chapter Seven - Alex's POV

Alex woke up with his face squashed on Jack’s chest. He smiled slightly and cuddled close. This moment was the reason he lived. Without love he would be nothing but some blonde haired singer. He kissed Jack’s forehead and whispered a sorry before clambering out of the bed and walking over to Flyzik who was feeding Jeff and Vinny.
“I’m glad to see you and Jack are together again, it was sad seeing you all upset.”
Alex gave them a huge grin and slid into a seat.

The first thing Rian said when he woke up was “Sup bitchezz” he was smiling too and something told Alex that they would be seeing Kara again soon.
Alex made some toast for Jack and himself and then prodded Jack in the face till he woke up and got out of bed. Zack was sat on the table texting someone…or tweeting.

Today they were travelling to Utah State Fairgrounds in Salt Lake City and would be there just in time to get ready to play. Alex sighed and slumped into a seat, he was bored already.
“Jackkk we have to have fun!”
Jack smiled and asked if Alex wanted to watch Home Alone. Alex shook his head.
“Nuhh, you watch it too much” he complained.

Jack laughed and picked up another film “Mean Girls?”
“OMG YES!!”
Alex snatched the film and shoved it on. He grinned as the movie started and Jack snuggled into his side, the rest of the guys on the bus eventually joined them in watching it.
“Nice wig Janice what’s it made of?”
“YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR!!”
Alex laughed and spoke along with the film. Jack laughed at him and hugged onto him, he was too cute.

Jack fell asleep again during the film only waking when Alex punched his stomach to tell him that they were at the venue and that they had to get off the bus and get ready. They shuffled off and started to get ready. The dressing room door opened and Caleb a red head from Forever The Sickest Kids. He gave a shy smile.
“Jonathan sent me to ask if you guys had any tape?”
Alex stared at him wide eyed, he was so hot. He frowned and shook the thoughts out of his head before picking up some duct tape and some normal tape.
“What one you need?”

Caleb bit his lip staring at Alex then went red “Duct tape please…”
Alex handed it over trying not to stare at the guy.
“s…so erm…I’ll see you all later” Caleb left quickly leaving Alex to turn back to the room where he got a strange look from Jack.
“Don’t worry Jackie, I’m not into gingers” he lied with a fake grin.
Jack smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

Alex felt insanely guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is terribly short
i feel bad
im sorry
:/
but anyway ill use my excuse, i'm ill and suddenly for the first time in two months want to go to bed before 5am.
it's almost 11pm
what is my life?
cweamee xx