Status: Updates in between Saturday and Sunday GMT time

School Will Never Be the Same

Chapter 8

“Since you wouldn’t talk to me in form I thought I would try when you were alone.” He smiled crossing his arms over his chest. “Why was that Natalie? Why would you not want to talk to me? After all I'm not your ex and I thought we could still be friends.” His smile turned into a smirk. “After all you do owe me.”

“How on earth do I owe you?” I said angry. “You have never done anything for me. And we were never friends when I was dating James, you were there and I was there. That was all it was. A coincidence that we both knew that scum.” Max shook his head every time a word left my mouth.

“Um, you told me that you owe me when I introduced you guys. You remember that day don’t you. The day of the movie night and I bought him you asked whose your friend. And then when you guys started dating you told me you owe me one for hooking you two up.” I knew I would regret every admitting I owed anyone anything, or that I would be in any kind of debt to anyone. Something I will remind myself never do again.

“You don’t really think I meant that do you?” I said, I resisted the temptation to spit on him while I spoke. I thought it may tip him over the edge and after all we are in an empty corridor alone. “Get a life Max.” When I was about to walk away I felt his fingers wrap around my wrist and him pull me back towards him. I tried to brake myself free, but he was way stronger than me.

“Don’t talk to me like that.” He said angry. “Now all I wanted to do was talk to you Natalie. Human being to human being. Now is that so hard.” I didn’t respond, I just looked at him as though he was the a brand new Hitler. “What do you say Natalie? Can we talk?”

“What the hell about?” I tried to remain calm and it worked. If I lashed out I knew he wasn’t opposed to hitting a girl. I’ve witnessed him do so myself. Max pulled me too close for comfort towards him.

“I am here to speak on behalf of your lovely ex.” Max smiled. “He wants me to give you a message.” He tried to cringe away, to make a little space between Max and I. I have never felt safe around him and its not surprising why. He’s an abuse person, know for his addiction problems and has very little morals. And he’s not known for letting things drop. Again that one isn’t normally a shocker.

“I couldn’t care less what the scum of the earth has to say to me.” I said through my gritted teeth. “You both make my skin crawl. Now let go of me before I'm forced to do something I don’t want to do.” Max doesn’t respond well to threats, least of all threats from a girl.

He grabbed my other wrist in his other hand. He slammed me against the lockers. Which I won’t lie about that hurt. I knew I would have one huge bruise in the morning. And the fact lockers have locks which poke out makes things even worse for me. He pressed his body against my own so I had no hopes of getting away. He even placed one of his feet over mine so I couldn’t kick him in the nuts.

“Now are we going to do this the even harder way or are you going to let me give you the damn message and we’ll both move on with our days.” He snarled in my ear. His breath felt horrible on my skin. Not like I imagine Mr. Ways would feel that close. Or at first like James.

“Get the hell off of me or I'll scream.” I warned him. Again Max doesn’t respond well to threats. So instead of just continuing he held both of my wrists above my head in one of his hands and placed the newly free hand over my mouth.

“There we go, now isn’t that all better.” He smiled now pressing my body, with his, further against the locker doors, causing me even more pain. I didn’t show this though, I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction. “Now the message. James and I were talking last night. There may have been some alcohol involved but he still wanted me to tell you something very important to him.” I struggled against Max. I didn’t want to hear this, I know it’s not going to be good. It’ll be sick and twisted. Or just plain weird. Max crushed my body against lockers more. “Don’t do that.” He wanted to shout at me, but that would bring too much attention. That may bring a teacher to see what he is really like. He pushed me further so I could feel his body all over my own, I was sure there may even be dents in the lockers. I knew Max was strong, but not this strong.

“Max, what the hell are you doing?” Mr. Way was running down the corridor. I wasn’t sure whether he was going to run or keep holding me here. He would never leave me alone now. Now Max has seen that he can push me around he’ll keep that knowledge with him for as he remembers me. I know how Max gets with girls and I have a feeling I’ve just become his new victim. Max didn’t run, he just held my wrists tighter and pushed me harder. And there's the fact he hasn’t gotten what he wanted. Another thing which motivates Max to not give up. So until I get that message I have a slight stalked situation on my hands.

“This isn’t over,” he whispered in my ear. I went from having his body against mine, crushing me, to the freedom of having air and no body smeared against my own, I felt a little sick at the thought of having Max that close. Mr. Way grabbed his collar and slammed him against the lockers, holding his collar so his face was right in his.

“I don’t know what the hell what this is about, but you are not to go near Natalie again. Do you understand me?” I had never heard Mr. Way so angry before. Or so violent. Or loud. He pushed Max to the ground, grabbed my hand and began to pull me away from him. I felt sick and horrified and scared. I let some tears drip from my eyes but I was going to get rid of them before Mr. Way could turn around and see me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, theres your drama! Enjoy!